Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thursday has Arrived . . .
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Thursday has Arrived . . .

Jun 30, 2022, 10:01 AM

@ The John Deere Classic up in Illinois, all of our Tigers and MyfavOrange® ‘s Weekly Pick (Sahith Theegala) will be “Teeing It Up” in the afternoon session . . . Their Tee Times are in the attachment above.

Here’s your Link should you care to check in:
https://www.pgatour.com/competition/2022/john-deere-classic/leaderboard.html

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

On the Korn Ferry Tour . . .

Jun 30, 2022, 10:07 AM

“The Ascendant presented by Blue” up in Colorado, Sam is 5 Holes into his Round, Jacob is just now beginning his opening round and Carson will “Tee It Up” this afternoon . . .

Here’s your Link should you care to check in:
https://www.pgatour.com/korn-ferry-tour/tournaments/the-ascendant-presented-by-blue.html

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You said it was coming, and I believed you.

Jun 30, 2022, 10:12 AM

I'm so glad you were right, and just a bit relieved.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Alice Hewson has completed her opening round . . .

Jun 30, 2022, 10:17 AM

@ the Amundi German Masters . . . the Leader sits @ -9 . . . Alice had a nice -3 and is sitting T-10th Place . . . her scorecard is in the attachment.

Here’s a Link to follow along:
https://www.golflive24.com/ladies-european-tour/amundi-german-masters/

Re: Alice Hewson has completed her opening round . . .

Jun 30, 2022, 1:32 PM

Looks like Alice will finish t20. Not sure why I was thinking it didn't begin until Friday. I swear, I read that somewhere.

Anyway, at least we have her to follow and hopefully the big boys this afternoon.

Won't be following Jacob past tomorrow. ??
Really thought and hoped he'd take the KFT by storm... Coody in good position again. Jacob, no birdies and already had 4 three putts thru 10 holes.

Good luck to Sam and Carson. Sam needs a real high finish. He's just outside the top 75.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I got my hopes up . . .

Jun 30, 2022, 2:06 PM

really high when Doc turned Pro . . . from his struggles I learned to not escalate them too much . . . I hate it for Jacob, it appears his driver is still an issue . . . Hope he can figure it out . . . Might just need to come spend a week with Coach P . . .

Alice dropped from 10th to 20th as others finished their rounds . . . She is in a good spot for a nice finish.

We still have some Tigers to make our weekend better . . . for some reason I’m looking for Jonathan or Ben to show well at the JD Classic . . . We’ll see . . .

For anyone interested in the LIV Event . . .

Jun 30, 2022, 11:25 AM

being played in the Portland, Oregon area, here’s your Link to follow Turk Pettit’s progress:

https://www.golflive24.com/liv-golf/invitational-portland-individual/

The “Team” breakdown and “ways to view” are in the attachments . . .
(Remember it is a “Shotgun Start”, as noted in the Link above.)

Re: Thursday has Arrived . . .

Jun 30, 2022, 1:40 PM

not a golfer,but i do have a john deere mower,so tu.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Thursday has Arrived . . .

Jun 30, 2022, 2:25 PM

For those of you that subscribe to ESPN+, Lucas will be in one of the featured group streams on Friday.

https://www.pgatour.com/news/2022/06/28/how-to-watch-2022-john-deere-classic-round-1-live-scores-espn-featured-groups-tv-times-tee-times.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A Quick Wrap on Thursday . . .

Jun 30, 2022, 10:03 PM

John Deere Classic (PGA Tour)
Kudos to Doc who birdies 2 of his last 3 holes to get to -4 and is currently T-9th Place . . . Jonathan and DJ are in decent shape to make the Cut . . . the Leader sits @ -9

The Ascendant presented by Blue (KF Tour)
Carson and Sam birdied 3 of their last 4 holes to finish @ even par and +1 respectively (T-61 & T-84) . . . both wil have a shot at weekend play . . . the Leader sits @ -6

Amundi German Masters (LET)
Alice Hewson shot -3 and is T-20th Place . . . the Leader sits @ -9 also

LIV in Portland Oregon
Turk shot +6 and sits alone in 44th Place (out of 48) . . . the only reason he’ll play all 3 days is because there are no Cuts

Enjoy your Friday Tigers!!!!!!!

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic