Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This one is on Dabo
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,793

This one is on Dabo

Oct 13, 2017, 10:39 PM

Horrible QB decision. I understand one thing: a crippled K Bryant is better than healthy Cooper. Cooper is pitiful. Dabo had a moron moment. Just ridiculous.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This one is on Dabo

Oct 13, 2017, 10:50 PM

Well we got our loss over with. Stupid decisions by the coaching staff. Hate to see them sacrifice a kid to the poor coaching pride. A 2nd or 3rd string quarterback would have been smarter. Time to hope they learned their lessons.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2017, 10:51 PM

If Bryant really had concussion, Coaches had no choice. Would not be allowed to put him back in.

Oct 13, 2017, 11:10 PM

Kelly B was not able to play at all. Coaches should apologize to Kelly and his mom. Coaches put that kid in danger. His concussion should have never happened. I love my Tigers. But I hope the coaches learned something. A win is not worth a kids life or health.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2017, 11:01 PM

I still love my Tigers!

I still love Dabo. He is still a great coach and has done so well for Clemson and hopefully will continue to do so. I agree this one is on Dabo. He makes mistakes like everyone else. I think even though the defense did not play very well tonight we still could have won if Bryant had not played tonight. We also need to find a field goal kicker.And, I think Hunter Johnson is a better quarterback than Cooper and should have played. He is a better passer and runner, and is more poised.

Going forward if Bryant can get healthy I think he has to want it more. This is yet another game where Bryant has stepped out of bounds short of the first down when all he had to do was fall forward for the first down. And, most times because of that we ended up punting! This is huge. Get the first down! Keep drives going. Demoralize the other team.

It's not over. We still can win the ACC, etc.

Go Tigers!

Stupid

Oct 13, 2017, 11:07 PM

It was obvious he was hurt. He did good to get as far as he did.

Still... Make the FGs and we win.***

Oct 13, 2017, 11:07 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2017, 11:09 PM

Hunter should have payed in the second half without question.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2017, 11:37 PM

ZC's problem is that he lacks the vision and understanding of the various plays and situations that made DW4 such an amazing player. It's clear that ZC stares down his one receiver that he plans on throwing to and then he's a chicken with its head cut off if that guy is locked down.

HJ looked better on a whole other level, because he was cognizant of what was going on around him, selling fake hand offs and head fakes before throwing the ball and not staring down his intended targets. Yes, he only had a few plays, but he showed those skills in those plays.

I don't understand why they keep starting ZC over him. Maybe he beats HJ out in practice, but practice is not a live game. It's a different animal entirely and the practice 'defense' may pull up on plays where a real defense will not!

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,793
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic