Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This offense
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

This offense

Sep 26, 2021, 11:43 AM

Is not well coached right now. A well coached team does not have this many penalties or missed assignments.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This offense

Sep 26, 2021, 11:50 AM

What offense are you referring to?
Please mention by name and zip code!

Sep 26, 2021, 11:52 AM

Some truth to that! I’m glad we have a home game this weekend. Another road game would really be tough. BC will not be a pushover and their # 1 QB isn’t playing either. The backup had a great game yesterday I think.

The backup QB is often the most popular guy on campus and I think that is true atClrmson right now!

If Dabo doesn’t allow TP to play in this game I’m going to be upset. Not that that matters!!!

Sep 26, 2021, 11:52 AM

agreed, and the fact that you can literally see it getting worse each week is even more concerning

Sep 26, 2021, 12:04 PM

He flat out will not even try another QB. Stubbornness can hurt you and it is in this situation.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2021, 12:10 PM

Not going to lie, I’m missing Chase Brice about right now. Don’t hate, y’all miss him too..

Sep 26, 2021, 12:34 PM

I don't think this coaching staff would know what to do with Chase if they had him.

Sep 26, 2021, 12:33 PM [ in reply to Re: This offense ]

...but how much will another QB help. As RG3 said yesterday, DJ didn't have anybody open. He criticized our routs. Where's the creativity? Maybe we can't lay all the blame on DJ5.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We all know the definition of insanity…

Sep 26, 2021, 12:32 PM

Something need to change because this is not working. Offensive staff is either too stubborn to mix things up, or they simply do not know what to do. You can’t tell me Clemson has worse players than 100 other schools. It comes down to coaching.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic