GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
This is it.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 15  

This is it.

emoji_events [17]
Jan 21, 2022, 11:18 PM

This is the year that we have something special going on. Every defensive lineman is back. We have a quarterback battle. (Competition is good). We have a strong secondary. We have most of the O line coming back. We have talent at WR, just need health. Let us enjoy the times we have as Clemson Tigers. God bless.

2022 student level member flag link

Re: This is it.

emoji_events [5]
Jan 22, 2022, 12:25 AM

Agreed. Except for secondary. Talent is there and more on the way as far as corners, not much starting experience. Sheridan Jones has had some and Malcolm Greene/Tyler Venables at nickel. Safeties should be good. The guys up front will help them out with pressure though. I think it will be a great year. I trusted Dabo when he took over for TB. I trust him now.

flag link

[3]
Jan 22, 2022, 7:51 AM

We also seem to be breaking in a few new coaches. Could determine, in part ,how the season goes.

flag link

Jan 22, 2022, 9:55 AM

Looks like we’re also breaking in a new group of bandwagon fans sending out their first posts.

flag link

Jan 22, 2022, 1:03 PM

I wouldn’t call living in epoch currently , growing up in Myrtle going to games a band wagoner loll

Jan 22, 2022, 1:05 PM

I wouldn’t call living in epoch currently , growing up in Myrtle going to games a band wagoner lollrhettfla

Jan 22, 2022, 3:44 PM

rhettfla said:

Looks like we’re also breaking in a new group of bandwagon fans sending out their first posts.

I’m not a bandwagon fan. I grew up a Clemson fan. Sorry if I don’t post enough for you. ??

flag link

This ain’t it chief

Jan 22, 2022, 9:52 AM

Hope they prove me wrong

2022 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Re: This ain’t it chief

Jan 22, 2022, 3:10 PM

I don’t know, the defense looks ferocious, especially the Dline. Running game is going to be great, get some health at the wide receiver position , Oline will improve, and we don’t need the quarterback position to be great, just not be terrible. I can a team that grinds opponents up on the ground, scores 28 to 35 game, while giving up maybe 14-17 points a game. I’m not saying will win at all, but I can see another ACC championship and playoff appearance

flag link

We had the best d in the country last year

Jan 22, 2022, 4:36 PM

We gonna need to score a lot to win it all

I love the positivity but the interior OL

[1]
Jan 22, 2022, 9:55 AM

WR, CB, and QB rooms are still the great unknowns.

Re: I love the positivity but the interior OL

[1]
Jan 22, 2022, 9:59 AM

Yep. You can look at the good and be optimistic or look at the question marks and wring your hands until September. It’s a choice.

flag link

Or we can be realistic. We have a ton of work to do

Jan 22, 2022, 4:38 PM

At those spots.

It didn’t look like we worked at all last offseason .. it might take a couple years to rebuild this offense .. it’s bad

Jan 22, 2022, 10:03 AM

I like the positivity!

2022 purple level member flag link

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

[1]
Jan 22, 2022, 2:08 PM

There isnt going to be a qb battle. It's going to be a slaughter. Cade will start when he learns the offense. It's very telling when your starting qb doesn't win a team leadership award and he throws by himself at midnight. Dude just doesn't have it in him. Cade is the present and future.

flag link

Jan 22, 2022, 2:32 PM

Make no mistakes where you are.

flag link

Replies: 15  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 in Sec O row EE and a lot 5 parking pass , asking 7700 for this deal,email if intetested.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
2349 people have read this post