Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
There are an average of 19 athletes entering the portal from
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

There are an average of 19 athletes entering the portal from

Dec 3, 2021, 4:24 PM

each team. This massive game of musical chairs will end up very badly for a fair number of them. After one or two seasons of this, I think the smarter athletes will think twice before going portal on their team.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree that the Transfer Portal will not provide as

Dec 3, 2021, 4:31 PM

a steady resource for players moving from school to school. If a player had issues at their original scholarship school, the Transfer Portal has no guarantee that the next school will solve the players problems.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There are an average of 19 athletes entering the portal from

Dec 3, 2021, 4:32 PM

so we are fewer than average. Sure doesnt feel like it

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We are fewer than average but we also don’t

Dec 3, 2021, 4:46 PM

Get players from the portal……..yet. Dabos hand will be forced this year or we’ll fall completely off the map.

Dec 3, 2021, 4:46 PM [ in reply to Re: There are an average of 19 athletes entering the portal from ]

Get players from the portal……..yet. Dabos hand will be forced this year or we’ll fall completely off the map.

Dec 3, 2021, 4:46 PM [ in reply to Re: There are an average of 19 athletes entering the portal from ]

funny thinkg is.. it may end up bad for THEM

Dec 3, 2021, 4:37 PM

but we as fans get buthurt

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Dec 3, 2021, 4:44 PM

Possibly more now due to the extra year allowed for covid.

Dec 3, 2021, 4:45 PM

The portal should be set up by league. ACC has a portal, SEC, BIG, etc. If You play for a team in the ACC, you have to enter the ACC portal and you can only transfer to another ACC team, etc. If you choose to initially play for a team in a specific league, you have committed to that league. If you want to transfer from the best team in the league to a worse team in the league, have at it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2021, 4:48 PM

I have been wondering the same myself on the numbers of players on the move. I'll be the first to say I don't know all the in's and out's of transferring, but I would think that sooner or later all this leaving one team for another is going to backfire on these kids. I would think there just isn't enough good teams with good positions to be able to accommodate all these players. Hopefully, some are really thinking it through.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly my thinking.***

Dec 3, 2021, 4:53 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic