GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

Love Love Love!
monetization_on 1000
Quality Content
monetization_on 1000
Big Fish
monetization_on 1000
Hmm
monetization_on 1000
Flammable
monetization_on 1000
Caring
monetization_on 1000
Nom Nom Nom
monetization_on 1000
Ooo, Shiny!
monetization_on 1000
Hear ye, hear ye
monetization_on 1000
Cheers
monetization_on 1000
Bravo
monetization_on 500
Grats
monetization_on 1000
Take My Coins
monetization_on 1000
Great Idea!
monetization_on 1000
Nope
monetization_on 1000

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
Their guys were taller than our guys last night ...
Tiger Boards - Clemson Basketball
add New Topic
Replies: 11  

Their guys were taller than our guys last night ...

[1]
Dec 1, 2021, 10:40 AM

I mean, every guy on their team is like seven feet tall. Heck, our guards looked like midgets next to their guards. Is the word midget politically incorrect ? Regardless,

In that situation, you have to beat them with speed and outside shooting. Our outside shooting sucked and they managed to slow down the game. You lose doing that.

Lesson learned for when playing a team with really tall guys

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

We have learned a lot of lessons over the years.***

[4]
Dec 1, 2021, 10:44 AM

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Coach Brownlee’s progress with this team so far this year

emoji_events [6]
Dec 1, 2021, 11:02 AM

has been very encouraging to me. Even in a loss last night there wasn’t a single instance of our guys trying to play with 6 players on the court. It’s those small details that will make this a dangerous team come March.

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Trying to sneak 6 out there is actually a great strategy

[3]
Dec 1, 2021, 11:33 AM

that very few coaches try.

flag link

I applaud him for thinking outside the box***

[1]
Dec 1, 2021, 12:10 PM

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Some people would have criticized CBB for NOT trying to

[2]
Dec 1, 2021, 12:13 PM

sneak a 6th player onto the court.

Poor man just can't win with this crowd.

2022 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Poor man just can’t win, period. That’s the problem.***

[2]
Dec 1, 2021, 12:17 PM

Re: Their guys were taller than our guys last night ...

[1]
Dec 1, 2021, 10:50 AM

It would be even worse if their starting pg Geo Baker had played. Maybe lose by 20.

flag link

[1]
Dec 1, 2021, 10:54 AM

WELL HAD PJ NOT GOT IN FOUL TROUBLE MAYBE WE WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER OFF. HE DID WELL THE FEW MINUTES THAT HE PLAYED. AND WHERE WAS NUMBER 1. HE HARDLY PLAYED AT ALL. HE BEEN DOING GREAT. MAYBE HE WAS SICK. HE IS ALSO 6-10. BUT YOU ARE CORRECT. OUTSIDE SHOOTING KILLED US. IT WAS OUR FIRST TRUE ROAD GAME. BIG BIG GAME SATURDAY. GOT TO GET BACK ON THE RIGHT SIDE.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

RA'd for using the word "midget"...

[4]
Dec 1, 2021, 11:04 AM

yes it is politically incorrect and highly offensive.

smh

2022 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

[1]
Dec 1, 2021, 11:09 AM

First thing I noticed about Rutgers when I started watching the game. The were long and athletic with the exception of Harper. He is a good player, but he uses his power, and we had 1 guy that could match up with him. He abused Tyson all night. Clemson is normally a decent defensive team, but last night was just not a very good effort. Didn't think the players played hard enough, and the coaches didn't put them in situations to be successful. Rutgers did a great job of guarding the three point line with their length against our smaller guards, so to combat that, we needed to use our speed, and spread the floor, get into the paint to create. Collins played decent, but he also played out of control at times.

flag link

[1]
Dec 1, 2021, 11:45 AM

I have always said ... basketball is a game best played by kids in the streets of big cities. If you have street ballers you can have a great team. I was hoping that Dawes would bring that kind of game to Clemson and he has ... at times.
You aren’t going to establish a winning program using kids from a small town in Georgia or anywhere else in the south.
Clemson lacks that one player who can take over a game and win it. You saw that last night. Clemson is as good as Rutgers or St Bonny but they can’t beat teams like that.

flag link

Replies: 11  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: For Sale 4 season lower deck football tickets on 40 yd line in Section Q row DD seats 23,25,27,29 (l...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

Tiger Boards - Clemson Basketball
add New Topic
987 people have read this post