Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The women’s softball team deserves to be a celebrated winner since the program began.
Tiger Boards - Women's Sports
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

The women’s softball team deserves to be a celebrated winner since the program began.

May 31, 2023, 8:40 PM

This year there was criticism over their loses to OK. An established program since 1975.

Latest headlines on the team that eliminated the young Lady Tigers “ Oklahoma looks to win three straight softball titles, extend record win streak “

I am proud of our showing at the super regionals because we were playing the best women’s team in college softball, Oklahoma.

Great Season Lady Tigers. Congratulations to Valerie Cagle for winning multiple awards which are well deserved.

I see a great future for the Softball program.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The women’s softball team deserves to be a celebrated winner since the program began.

May 31, 2023, 8:42 PM

We had’em skeered at least. Great showing by the ladies

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who put the "L" in BrowneLL

Re: The women’s softball team deserves to be a celebrated winner since the program began.

May 31, 2023, 9:52 PM

We had them beat, it was a lucky guess and swing or we would have played them with all the pressure being on them!!
One swing was the difference, still Clemson isn’t an easy out!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

May 31, 2023, 11:24 PM

I wouldn't say it was a lucky guess or swing. Valerie, I hope, just missed the pitch. Served her the equivalent of a hanging breaker in baseball.

And to the original post, I haven't seen any complaints about the Oklahoma games.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2023, 9:52 PM [ in reply to Re: The women’s softball team deserves to be a celebrated winner since the program began. ]

We had them beat, it was a lucky guess and swing or we would have played them with all the pressure being on them!!
One swing was the difference, still Clemson isn’t an easy out!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Tiger Boards - Women's Sports
add New Topic