»
Topic: The truth.
Replies: 12   Last Post: Oct 14, 2021, 11:12 AM by: clemsonbluejay
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 12  

The truth.

[2]
Oct 13, 2021, 9:21 PM

O Line is not good. Receivers are overrated. QB has talent but coaches can't put him where he needs to be. I think Running backs are good but no O Line help. The Tight ends could be a factor in the right game plan. They run the RPO but when the QB never keeps it why run the play. TE has

military_donation.jpg flag link

Re: The truth.

Oct 13, 2021, 9:22 PM

To have some plays designed for DJ to run without thinking.

[1]
Oct 13, 2021, 9:33 PM

I hate to let you know that the RPO run game is predicated on the QB reading the defenses contain man. That requires thinking. Otherwise, one has a designated QB run.

flag link

Oct 13, 2021, 9:41 PM

I agree with you, what I'm saying is if he can't read it let him keep it. Defense is playing the RB so on a few plays do a pre determined QB run.

If he cant read that, we have real issues!***

Oct 14, 2021, 9:24 AM

[1]
Oct 13, 2021, 9:33 PM

DJU has to learn because he is still inexperienced and Coach Elliott has to give him some help. One thing we all saw last Saturday on the great games that were on tv was there was always a back in the flat that was open for a pass when nobody was open. We miss Etienne and one of our backs has to step up.

flag link

[2]
Oct 13, 2021, 9:45 PM

Something has to happen. How many teams have people wide open, Clemson struggles for every yard. Great O coordinators get the play makers the ball. The talent is better than the results.

Oct 13, 2021, 10:11 PM

They're not running DJ too much because if he gets hurt, then who is next up? Kind a scary, right? Just reality, folks...

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Oct 14, 2021, 11:12 AM

What difference does that make if we can't win the game?

flag link

Re: I Feel Sorry For Jaylan Lay In All This Thus Far ---

Oct 13, 2021, 10:26 PM

Not sure if he has another redshirt availability left or would he want one? Just not have been used except for possibly blocking. May be still going through developing. Surprised Uncle Herschel hasn't told him to go somewhere else.

Clemson may not be cycling out but we are definitely going to have to start over and re-assess....re-evaluate and go from there on how they are going to get the most out of each position.

flag link

Oct 14, 2021, 8:10 AM

"You can't handle the Truth"(and you can't sue me because I put my remarks in those two little " ").
And I said I took if from the movie "A few Good Men".

flag link

Oct 14, 2021, 10:33 AM

DJ has not looked good on rollouts based upon his play so far this season

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link

Oct 14, 2021, 11:11 AM

"RPO" is not about the QB keeping the ball on a carry. You are thinking read option.

RPO is for the QB to decide whether to hand off or pass.

flag link

Replies: 12  
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1468 people have read this post