Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The problem is we don't know the problem
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 575

The problem is we don't know the problem

Oct 16, 2021, 9:30 AM

Warren Buffet says when the economic good tide goes out, you find out who's been swimming naked.

So.. do we have multiple skinny dippers? Streeter, TE, Spiller, Caldwell, Grisham, DJU.. my guess is they're multiple imposters. Dabo needs to hire Agatha Christie to find out who TB, DW, TL and the receivers have been protecting. And quick.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The problem is we don't know the problem

Oct 16, 2021, 9:44 AM

"We".Heck, from the look on his face during the game and another post game interview full of excuses, I don't think our Head Coach knows what the problem is either.
What's even more scary is I don't think he has any idea of finding out exactly what the problem is ,or how to fix it.

I’d Dabo is the CEO that we think he is and has proven to be

Oct 16, 2021, 9:49 AM

Then I fully expect the changes to occur at end of year. Realistically anyone that thinks he is going to fire anyone mid season is crazy. If he were to fire TE now, who is calling plays? The entire offensive staff, other than Streeter, has no experience coaching.

Dabo is trying to get through this year. He might salvage an ACC Champ out of it.

I do trust that he will seek advice of some of his mentors that we have heard about over the years and change things up at end of season.

If he doesn’t change things up, then there will be an issue that I don’t think any of us are ready to address.

Replies: 2
| visibility 575
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic