»
Topic: The Paws Up Debate
Replies: 8   Last Post: Sep 17, 2021, 10:15 AM by: Big Tig Esquire
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

The Paws Up Debate

[1]
Sep 17, 2021, 8:19 AM

Just hit my wife’s Facebook news articles. Is this a real issue? I mean, I saw it on TV and didn’t like what I saw, but if some fans want to make a fool of themselves by cutting off their pinkie finger and holding up what looks to be a club foot in a pose of a begging Tiger, then so be it. That’s their prerogative. We just shouldn’t show it on TV.

flag link

Re: The Paws Up Debate

[1]
Sep 17, 2021, 8:32 AM

Maybe I’m in the minority, but I like it. I’ve been flashing my Paws Up to other drivers while cruising through town and have had a lot of people excited to flash their paws back. Clemson has always been about standing out and being different. This just adds to our arsenal.

flag link

Re: The Paws Up Debate

[2]
Sep 17, 2021, 8:47 AM

While I do think its dumb, this whole paw thing is in the "who cares" category for me. I don't really understand the uproar.

flag link

Its not authentic if its more than 4 fingers

[2]
Sep 17, 2021, 8:57 AM

Real tigers will get their pinky cut off. Can't wait to hear about all of the pinky cutting parties and creative ways it can be done. My group will be at lot 16 tomorrow with meat cleavers, shots of cheap bourbon, and blow torches for cauterization. We'll be throwing pinky's at opposing fans.

Go Tigers!

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Re: Its not authentic if its more than 4 fingers

[1]
Sep 17, 2021, 9:14 AM

I saw a guy do that to his pinky toe after breaking it by kicking a door frame in flip flops at a bar in Myrtle Beach. He got free drinks all night. I can only imagine what he thought when he woke up the next morning and saw he was missing a toe.

I would totally watch that again!

flag link

two things

[1]
Sep 17, 2021, 9:08 AM

fussing about the 'claw/paw' is something old people do
having a facebook account is something old people do

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

silly debate. if we can't stop the woohoo then

[1]
Sep 17, 2021, 9:17 AM

why bother with the paw?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

I would feel better about it if everyone that displayed their paws made tilted them to 1:00***

[1]
Sep 17, 2021, 9:49 AM

flag link

Re: I would feel better about it if everyone that displayed their paws made tilted them to 1:00***

[1]
Sep 17, 2021, 10:15 AM

Agreed. Anything worth doing (debatable here) is worth doing right.

flag link

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Florida State
FOR SALE: TDI, Row J, seats 48 and 50. $100 for the pair.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
740 people have read this post