Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The last 15 months have been difficult
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

The last 15 months have been difficult

Dec 5, 2021, 12:52 PM

Covid.
Lost to ND.
Injuries galore (especially on Defense)
Lost to Ohio State (didn't look good either)
Transfers
Lost to UGA
Lost to NC State (and I hate Dave Doeren)
Lost to Pitt
Injuries galore, again
More Transfer

And now....
Lost Brent Venables
Possibly losing Tony Elliot
Losing an AD (more of a distraction)
and now the real possibility of losing some current staff, current players and recruits.

I'm ready for the reset button. I just hope like heck we are past the injury bug and we can get through the coaching carousel with some quality coaches and get back to the dominance.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The last 12 months have been difficult

Dec 5, 2021, 12:56 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The last 12 months have been difficult

Dec 6, 2021, 2:54 AM

We have gotten better as the year progressed. We are 9-3 going into the bowl game. Honestly, we were close to having a great season. All 3 of our losses, including Georgia, could have swung our way if we would have had any semblance of a passing offense. We could easily be 12-0 and heading into the playoffs. Things will improve next year.

Re: The last 15 months have been difficult

Dec 6, 2021, 3:53 AM

You left a few off
Joe Biden
Bill Gates eating kids
The price of rice going up in China
End of world soon

Dec 6, 2021, 4:29 AM

The Post of the Day. Have we forgotten what all of us just went through and what we are still going through, COVID, then the injuries. What team in college football has had the amount of scholarship players hit by injuries (18+). Look how the coaching staff got us through it, 9 wins and a possible 10 win season.

I agree with what some other Coaches have said about Dabo, in that they think this year has been his Best Coaching Job he has had, getting us through this year. And I forgot to mention the NIL and the Transfer Portal,

Yes College Football has changed and it has all not been for the GOOD. What we need to do is what separates us from the rest is GET BEHIND DABO AND THE PLAYERS WE HAVE AND WILL HAVE. If we don’t, we will become who the team we just beat 30-0.

GO TIGERS!!!!!’n

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2021, 4:35 AM

We ca do this. We play in the strongest conference in all of college football. We may have some departures but look at the bright side. We're solid at two of the most important positions QB and Offensive coordinator. We need to count our blessings.

You aren’t fooling anyone dickk.***

Dec 20, 2021, 1:14 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: There Was A Set-Up Before This ...Remember? ---

Dec 6, 2021, 4:51 AM

Were we going ballroom dancing or getting ready to play LSU????? Looked like we was going ballroom dancing. LSU was getting ready for a championship game. That too was an odd one.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic