Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The absolute worst part about dogU
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 783

The absolute worst part about dogU

Jan 28, 2023, 1:47 PM

Is not dogU. It's the parents of Devin who sold their son when he was in the upper room.

Devin had an attorney for his NIL deal in Charleston. When the accident occurred he met with Devin family and were going to come out with a press conference. It was canceled last minute and devins father says he never talked about no conference.

And the father of the year award goes to:

No, Georgia is working with us,” the father said. “We have no reason to do that because they are compensating us 100 percent.”

Just unbelievable

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The absolute worst part about dogU

Jan 28, 2023, 1:59 PM

That kind of stuff is what UGA is known for. Anything under the table works for the dawgs. How about it Dawg, proud of that ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The absolute worst part about dogU

Jan 28, 2023, 3:47 PM

I guess it would depend on the original purpose of the press conference. Was it to shed light on what really happened (transparency) and to obtain justice or was intended to shakedown UGA to pay money to sweep all the details of what happened under the rug.

From the looks of things, it was the later and just the threat of a press conference seems to have worked for that objective, so no need to actually hold the press conference.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

College football in 2023 -- anything and everything can be

Jan 28, 2023, 3:54 PM

bought.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 783
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic