Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thanks Tigers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Thanks Tigers

Dec 6, 2021, 12:02 AM

Just wanted to say thanks for the respect shown our program and the love and support shown Coach Venables and his family. I've been an OU fan since I attended my first game in 1954 and I've never seen the OU fans turn out like they did tonight when Brent arrived at the small airport that serves Norman. You guys treated the Venables family right and be assured we will too, he's a great get for us.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanks Tigers

Dec 6, 2021, 12:03 AM

for the playoff beat down?

no worries…more to come

gonna stretch that three game winning streak to at least six or seven

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2021, 12:04 AM

He's great coach and few programs deserve a man of his character. We wish him all the success (unless it's against us in the playoff) and y'all take good care of him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If a tree falls in the forest, and my wife isn't there to hear it, am I still wrong?

Dec 6, 2021, 12:06 AM

He is a great coach!!!!!! Make sure y'all take care of him over there.

A man has to know his limitations.

Dec 6, 2021, 12:23 AM

Great DC doesn't make a good HC. Hope you suck balls.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2021, 12:25 AM

47Straight said:

Just wanted to say thanks for the respect shown our program and the love and support shown Coach Venables and his family. I've been an OU fan since I attended my first game in 1954 and I've never seen the OU fans turn out like they did tonight when Brent arrived at the small airport that serves Norman. You guys treated the Venables family right and be assured we will too, he's a great get for us.

t

tell your fans and players to stop tweeting @ and attempting to poach are players and recruits.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

Dec 6, 2021, 12:26 AM

Thanks 47!!

Many of us will pull for Brett. He's been one the best coaches to come through Clemson. Take good care of him and his family out there!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2021, 10:38 AM

@MidlandsTiger87®

Yeah that's not cool, if a kid decommits and comes to OU that should be all on him with no contact from the OU staff, fans etc. We just lost a good portion of our #1 rated 2023 recruits to USC thanks to "the name we do not speak". Allegedly the Florida State staff came and camped out in Norman to poach players and recruits, also not cool.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic