»
Topic: Tebow to the Jags
Replies: 4   Last Post: May 10, 2021, 10:16 PM by: turf2
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

Tebow to the Jags

Posted: May 10, 2021, 3:23 PM

looking more solid now as a real thing - no guarantee though.

Hope it doesn't mess TL up having him there. ( coaching and commenting on being a QB in the NFL). could also help though too.

should be interesting to watch .....

https://dknation.draftkings.com/2021/5/10/22429167/tim-tebow-signed-tight-end-nfl-jacksonville-jaguars-urban-meyer-baseball-quarterback?fbclid=IwAR2oLEoIRS49S0ZTGQUVmwfqiW5cwGbGNJHqZnhiwRVz14jvQRn76H51Uxo

link

null

Great guy. Wonder if he can lead in the locker room without stepping

Posted: May 10, 2021, 3:30 PM

On Trevor’s toes.

military_donation.jpg link

Re: Great guy. Wonder if he can lead in the locker room without stepping

Posted: May 10, 2021, 3:39 PM

That’s the thing. He shouldn’t lead. It’s TL’s team to lead, not Tebow’s. He’s thirty-something years old, always been known as the Heisman Trophy winning QB. When he couldn’t get any more attention or a QB position in the NFL, he went to the minors in baseball. That didn’t work out. Went back to the $EC Network where everyone kisses his butt. Now, that Uban is an NFL coach, he wants back in. Ego.

link

yeah -- I hope they get the balance right - for sure Tebow

Posted: May 10, 2021, 9:15 PM

has a LOT of insight and experience that could help TL - in a lot of areas, celebrity, media, $$, etc.

link

null

Re: Tebow to the Jags

Posted: May 10, 2021, 10:16 PM

Being on a team in training camp is not the same as making the team when camp ends. Tebow is good person and I hope he does his best with this lifeline thrown to him by Urban. I don't think he makes their roster. He is small for a TE and has no experience in the position or blocking.

link

Replies: 4  
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
561 people have read this post