GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNETs™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus TNETs™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
Tanner muse Seahawks
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 5  

Tanner muse Seahawks

[3]
Aug 19, 2022, 7:46 AM

Tanner put up some good work last night for a bad Seahawk team.

flag link

Re: Tanner muse Seahawks

[1]
Aug 19, 2022, 7:48 AM

That's good to hear.

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Is he playing LB in NFL or still S? I always thought his

[1]
Aug 19, 2022, 8:34 AM

hips and lateral ability made him a liability at S (proven time and time again in passing game.....) but a really good physical run support S and better suited for LB (again proven out time and time again on the field, not really debatable).

flag link

Re: Is he playing LB in NFL or still S? I always thought his

[1]
Aug 19, 2022, 9:19 AM

TRUTH. His build and natural aggressiveness make him more suited for LB. He should have played closer to the line while at Clemson. When he did, he made BIG plays. At safety, all he did was give up BIG plays. There is an NFL team with a spot for a LB with his speed, size and aggressiveness .......Muse just has to find that team and that spot.

flag link

Aug 19, 2022, 2:10 PM

hips and lateral ability made him a liability at S (proven time and time again in passing game.....) but a really good physical run support S and better suited for LB (again proven out time and time again on the field, not really debatable).

he transitioned to LB....

HTH...

2022 orange level member flag link

[1]
Aug 19, 2022, 2:48 PM

Muse was beaten like every other S in college football... probably less than 95% of them. I bet Wes would love to be able to pencil him in at S this year.

flag link

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Boston College
FOR SALE: Boston college game, Clemson tickets, Section PP, Row 20, seats 5-8 $75 each. Have paper tickets an...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
1931 people have read this post