Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SU vs. CU talent
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 966

SU vs. CU talent

Oct 2, 2013, 12:50 PM

Besides Georgia (obviously Georgia would kill cuse) who do you guys think is the closest to the orangemens talent level that we have played thus far? NC state or Wake? I am just trying to gauge the level between them and us. I am worried that we will come in with big heads or give up a big play that we wont be able to recover from but then again I worry about that every game lol

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SU vs. CU talent

Oct 2, 2013, 12:52 PM

Honestly from what I've seen somewhere in between NC State and Wake. They don't have the team speed of State, but have better players than Wake.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Oct 2, 2013, 1:03 PM

That was what I was thinking. I was just curious of others thoughts on it. Hopefully Tajh and the offense will pick up where they left off with wake. I know overall we have more speed but they could use that to their advantage with misdirection plays, PA etc.

Oct 2, 2013, 1:03 PM [ in reply to Re: SU vs. CU talent ]

Bingo. well said.

Re I agree. You have to be careful. A blind pig finds an

Oct 2, 2013, 1:07 PM [ in reply to Re: SU vs. CU talent ]

acorn ever once in a while.

I don't think dealing with 'which team Cuse resembles,'

Oct 2, 2013, 1:12 PM

will resolve your problem. Seem your problem is not understand who Clemson is this year. We've got one of the best if not the best QB in the country, the best WR corp, the best OC, one of the best if not the best DC, arguably the best D and O lines and more balls than a pitching machine. OH YEAH, I wouldn't trade Dabo for Saban. Dabo is young and has played a great role in the HUNH offense taking over NCAA football.

When you finally reconcile to that your nerves will calm somewhat.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't think dealing with 'which team Cuse resembles,'

Oct 2, 2013, 1:14 PM

I agree you have LOADS more talent obviously. You also, however, have a verb named after something you tend to do....often. just sayin....reconcile yourself to that possibility and it'll calm your nerves :)

Re: I don't think dealing with 'which team Cuse resembles,'

Oct 2, 2013, 1:24 PM

I know that this team is different from others that gave that certain verb a name in the first place. That is in the past. I do not think their D will be able to hold our O and if that is the case then their O will not be able to match score for score with ours which equals a W. I will attempt my woosaaa now lol

Since we last "Clemsoned"

Oct 2, 2013, 1:38 PM [ in reply to Re: I don't think dealing with 'which team Cuse resembles,' ]

You have 10 losses and all but 3 have come to ranked teams. You have beaten ONE top 25 team in that time.

Since we last "Clemsoned", we have beat every unranked team by double digits (13 teams). We have lost a total of 4 times to all ranked teams and beat number #11, #8, and #5 team in the country.

You even thinking you can argue wins and losses to this board is quite cute. Go home, little one.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey.....heard Paul Pasqualoni is available.....just in case

Oct 2, 2013, 1:42 PM [ in reply to Re: I don't think dealing with 'which team Cuse resembles,' ]

you folks were thinking of making a coaching change.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey.....heard Paul Pasqualoni is available.....just in case

Oct 2, 2013, 1:43 PM

ZING!! He didn't do too badly in '96. HEY-YO!!

Maybe you can hire him as a consultant...

Oct 2, 2013, 1:53 PM

....I have a feeling you're going to need some additional help.

What do you folks talk about now that the Yankees and Mets are gone, the Giants suck and the Bills & Jets aren't much better?? Surely the conversation doesn't center around college football...although basketball has just opened for business on campus and in the pro's.

BTW---so early in this campaign, I don't if our Tigers will face the Orangemen in basketball, but we are in a perpetual building year, so giving you guys the nod is probably wise. And since this is your first season in the ACC, we'd be remiss if we didn't let you know that unc cheats.....

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We don't have to worry about SarahCoozie's talent (or

Oct 2, 2013, 2:04 PM

lack thereof) or what kind of team they're closest to.

We just have to worry about which one of OUR teams shows up: the UGa team or the SCState team.

Replies: 12
| visibility 966
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic