»
Topic: Staff Must Recruit Up 10 More Notches ---
Replies: 3   Last Post: Oct 19, 2021, 1:41 AM by: partsunknown
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3  

Staff Must Recruit Up 10 More Notches ---

[1]
Oct 18, 2021, 10:22 PM

I believe this staff owes it to the type of Quarterbacks and Running Backs they want and need to have by really putting the emphasis at new heights when it comes to recruiting and bringing in Offensive Lineman. Thinking we are going to have to show O-line recruits that we are showing a new serious commitment to the position and coaching to bring in these human walls with legs and arms to have a more complete offense going forward.

Remember......built from the inside out.....best is the standard.

flag link

Re: Staff Must Recruit Up 10 More Notches ---

[1]
Oct 18, 2021, 10:52 PM

I just hope that the staff can continue to recruit O-Linemen at the same pace as they did for the 2021 class.

My only other 'wish' is that the staff would endeavor to raise the number of O-Linemen on the roster from ~ 15 or 16 to ~ 17 or 18. All too often, two or so O-Linemen in any given class do not live up to their stars potential. That's why broadening the offer list and taking some more 3* players (such as was the case with Jordan McFadden and Tremayne Anchrum) can end up making a big time difference as far as quality numbers for this overall position group.

But for 2022, I expect the Tigers O-Line to be really really good despite the somewhat smaller than typical quantity of O-Linemen on the Clemson roster.

flag link

Been saying this for years. We need to use all those

[1]
Oct 19, 2021, 1:37 AM

5star heart scholarships for OL. We NEVER have functional depth in this group. Ever

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Amen! ****

Oct 19, 2021, 1:41 AM

flag link

Replies: 3  
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1034 people have read this post