GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNETs™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus TNETs™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
Stadium upgrades
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 4  

Stadium upgrades

emoji_events [6]
Aug 18, 2022, 12:46 PM

I saw the interior stadium upgrades the week In person and just wanted to let you all know what the did with the signage around the stadium (Ring of honor, championships, Clemson welcomes you to Death Valley) look great!

flag link

Are the new signs going to illuminate?

Aug 18, 2022, 12:56 PM

It’d be really cool if some LED lighting was built in. Especially in “Clemson Welcomes You to Death Valley.” The new signage looks what you’d see outside of a storefront. I personally prefer the old matte finish to the shiny new lettering, but would change my stance if there is lighting built in.

The National Champions signage is great though!

2022 student level member flag link

Re: Are the new signs going to illuminate?

[1]
Aug 18, 2022, 1:32 PM

I saw a picture from inside the stadium, and that sign does light up. It looks awesome

flag link

Aug 18, 2022, 4:34 PM

burnss® said:

It’d be really cool if some LED lighting was built in. Especially in “Clemson Welcomes You to Death Valley.” The new signage looks what you’d see outside of a storefront. I personally prefer the old matte finish to the shiny new lettering, but would change my stance if there is lighting built in.

From what I can tell it appears they will all have lights. I know for sure the “Clemson Welcomes You To Death Valley” is illuminated.

flag link

Aug 18, 2022, 4:34 PM

burnss® said:

From what I can tell it appears they will all have lights. I know for sure the “Clemson Welcomes You To Death Valley” is illuminated.

flag link

Replies: 4  
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
1063 people have read this post