»
Topic: Sometimes you gotta' kill the donkey and
Replies: 4   Last Post: Sep 22, 2021, 7:18 PM by: leftie
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

Sometimes you gotta' kill the donkey and

Sep 22, 2021, 5:49 PM

dump it off the bridge. The scene in Patton is one of the best: the soldiers are all concerned about removing stubborn donkeys from a bridge that they can't cross, meanwhile getting strafed by plane fire. Patton walks up, says something like "You're worried about jack@@@'es while mf planes are picking soldiers off?" (paraphrase).

He pulls out that pearl revolver, shoots the donkeys, they dump them off the bridge, and the soldiers can now move over the bridge.

I suggest Dabo and TE shoot and dump some donkees and take the fight back to the enemy.

flag link

Re: Sometimes you gotta' kill the donkey and

[1]
Sep 22, 2021, 5:57 PM

Patton said his revolver handles were ivory and only a pimp from a New Orleans cathouse would have a pearl handle pistol.

flag link

Sep 22, 2021, 6:00 PM

"Check me if I'm wrong, Sandy, but if I kill all the golfers, they're gonna lock me up and throw away the key"

- Carl Spackler

2021 orange level member flag link

Sep 22, 2021, 6:02 PM

Great reference! You can’t let one #### stand in the way of progress. My only correction is Gen Patton had ivory handled revolvers. Per the General “only a pimp in a Louisiana ##### house would carry pearl handled revolvers.”

flag link

Sep 22, 2021, 7:18 PM

Kill the donkey. Are you NUTS( reference the siege of Bastogne).I rely on Juan Valdez and a donkey to deliver my coffee.
P.S. George C. Scott gives an Oscar winning performance, but the movie, IMO, is lacking in action.

flag link

Replies: 4  
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
947 people have read this post