Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Somebody wanted to be a football player
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 101

Somebody wanted to be a football player

Mar 31, 2023, 11:19 AM

but ended up being a security guard. Maybe they did play football - who knows. Pretty good tackle, though - one someone who was absolutely not moving! Don't know if the girl said "yes" or not, but hopefully they had some bail money set aside after buying the ring!

https://twitter.com/JomboyMedia/status/1641667801063596032?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1641667801063596032%7Ctwgr%5E055aada097d6186cd7ad0690a3cff2322b346a20%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxnews.com%2Fsports%2Fdodgers-fan-gets-destroyed-security-opening-day-while-attempting-propose-on-field

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Somebody wanted to be a football player

Mar 31, 2023, 11:35 AM

Good tackling form. Head up, eyes on the target.

Definitely not targeting.

Mar 31, 2023, 12:14 PM

Borderline shoulder, neck area. Is that not brutality ? It would be in a different scenario. The guy was absolutely harmless and was not dangerous in any way. Over kill in my opinion. 15 seconds of fame for a security guard I guess.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 31, 2023, 12:31 PM

Yes, it was, the guy should sue them for unnecessary violet force of removal from the field. I'm sure he suffered from whiplash, and they are liable....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 31, 2023, 3:16 PM

I’m sorry, ma’am. If I was the judge, I would charge you for running on the field and for a box of maxi’s. Don’t want to get smoked, don’t do dumb stuff.

LAPD don’t play, Jack.

Mar 31, 2023, 12:18 PM

Seemed like a big overreaction from the guard.

Mar 31, 2023, 12:27 PM

Probably will not be anyone going onto the field to propose as long as that security guard is working at Dodger Stadium.

Mar 31, 2023, 12:29 PM

Somebody wanted their authority to be respected a little too much.

No cause for the violence of that tackle. 15 yards for unnecessary roughness on a defenseless player (his knee was down).

OTOH, had he gotten up and run from the guards, feel free to level him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 31, 2023, 12:38 PM

Yep, he was kneeling down and probably never knew of the impact he was about to receive. There is a right way, and wrong way to do things, and the guard absolutely chose the wrong way, and if it was me, he and his employer would be paying me for it....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 31, 2023, 12:49 PM

You wouldn't get paid $h!t. Stay off the field loser.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 31, 2023, 5:01 PM

Payback is a best served cold.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 31, 2023, 12:34 PM

Seems like "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes" to me. Was the tackle overkill? Sure, but no sympathy here. You wanted a memory your girlfriend will never forget, well mission accomplished.

Mar 31, 2023, 12:54 PM

I totally 100% agree that he should have been removed, the way that he was removed was absolutely out of line. The guy will have to pay his fine for going out on the field without permission, but the security person will have to pay for his redneck actions that was totally unnecessary and dangerous for both of them. If it were me in that same situation, no doubt I would sue. I would pay my fine for my part, but security would certainly pay me for their gross unprofessional, unnecessary tactics used to remove me!!!

That tackle will trigger a lawsuit in 5..4..3..2..1.....doh!***

Mar 31, 2023, 12:55 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

Mar 31, 2023, 2:44 PM

Don’t think it was justified here, but would like to see more of this when BLM or Antifa are in their face!!

Excessive force.

Mar 31, 2023, 2:47 PM

I mean, what da.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 31, 2023, 2:55 PM

What if his girlfriend had said no and the guy goes into a full-out rage and tries to kill himself with the engagement ring, ala Sid Worley in an Officer and Gentleman. That security guard had to process all of the potential scenarios while running to neutralize the suspect. Probably saved his life.

Mar 31, 2023, 3:12 PM

Most of you sound like spoiled brats that never got your tail tore up for doing what you KNEW was wrong. He got his just derserves and maybe Will prevent another idiot from doing the same thing.

Mar 31, 2023, 3:21 PM

Bunch of Timeout Timmy’s.
My dad didn’t believe in timeout. He believed in knock out. I’m glad he did.

As I'm sure your children appreciate as well, lol.***

Mar 31, 2023, 3:27 PM

Re: As I'm sure your children appreciate as well, lol.***

Mar 31, 2023, 3:33 PM

Everyone around them appreciates their respect. You little boys who got put in timeout are the reason safe spaces exist. Mommy should have whipped your tail to remind you the world doesn’t revolve around you.

Mar 31, 2023, 3:35 PM

I'm thinking...father of the bride to be...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 31, 2023, 4:49 PM

Well it great to the police doing something in a Dem city.

Replies: 22
| visibility 101
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic