GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
Some coaches have a higher level of integrity. So.....
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 5  

Some coaches have a higher level of integrity. So.....

[3]
Nov 30, 2021, 4:33 PM

With BV one of those, would be stay on the recruiting trail today, with Dabo, talking to high school kids in Kansas about coming to CU if he were seriously considering OU? I say no.

flag link

I actually think

[3]
Nov 30, 2021, 4:36 PM

That either way that would speak to his integrity.

He's still getting paid to do a job for a place he honestly seems to love. So he will continue that job until it's no longer his job (which I, and many other folks, would hope to be at least another decade).

2022 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link

I think the biggest decision for BV is whether or not he

[2]
Nov 30, 2021, 4:37 PM

wants to give up having total control of the defensive side of the ball. You can't be both the HC and DC at a place like OU. He would have to be more of a CEO type, and allow someone else to take over the D (with his input).

That's a big change from the autonomy Dabo gives him now.

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

My thinking, also, plus I strongly suspect

[2]
Nov 30, 2021, 4:38 PM

Dabo Swinney knows more than we do, and hence, why he and Brent are on that trip together.

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

None of that matters when there's an extra $30-$40 million..

Nov 30, 2021, 4:41 PM

on the line. Didn't you know that?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

Re: None of that matters when there's an extra $30-$40 million..

Dec 1, 2021, 1:50 AM

IMO money is not the motivation for any Clemson coach to leave. It’s more about the work environment, family and a different culture the coaches like Brian Kelly and Lincoln Riley do not understand.

Also, if Lane Kiffin could not win at USC I do not think Lincoln Riley can be an improvement. Lane has won every where he has been the HC, but he could not satisfy the USC fan’s.

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: For Sale 4 season lower deck football tickets on 40 yd line in Section Q row DD seats 23,25,27,29 (l...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
919 people have read this post