Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So why does it feel like everyone is running to the hills?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

So why does it feel like everyone is running to the hills?

Dec 6, 2021, 10:08 PM

If TE goes, I', not shedding a tear. BUt Dan's looking to leave, VB has left already. Is there something in the tea leaves? Were they running with it as long as the roll continued and then when it was broken . BOOM GONE!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So why does it feel like everyone is running to the hills?

Dec 6, 2021, 10:14 PM

No. Not at all although some would like to stir that up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2021, 10:16 PM

The price of success. Nobody comes after losing teams coaches

just the perfect storm ..no playoff to prepare for this

Dec 6, 2021, 10:16 PM

season... oklahoma came calling for brent so he couldnt turn them down if he wanted to ever be a head coach...elliot with duke is a perfect landing there wont be unworldly expectations all he has to do is be respectable and he will be set for life up there or get offered a better job

Our fan base is mentally challenged

Dec 6, 2021, 10:20 PM

Good god.

Re: Our fan base is mentally challenged

Dec 6, 2021, 10:47 PM

Your getting trolled by the coots that lost 30-0 8 years of State Championship streak, they pray at night we lose....

They don’t understand the facts of the huge separation between the programs & our coach is the most amazing college head coach ever! Dabo is a winner in all situations because of his faith, drive & determination!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

there’s something in them?***

Dec 6, 2021, 10:51 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Dec 7, 2021, 12:17 AM

Maybe you don't understand . . if we won it all this year and the outlook was great for next year as well . . . those three still leaving??

It’s pathetic you pretend not to be a coot

Dec 7, 2021, 12:20 AM

For year a free year after year…

30-0 plus 7 in a row. Suck it coot.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2021, 2:37 AM

This is different. Sometimes when things are terrible people leave. But our people are leaving because of a track record of success and other schools throwing money bags at them and promotions. We "should" be able to attract most anyone we want because of our track record. BV got a great opportunity. Our AD I just recently found out is highly underpaid compared to everyone else so if we fix that he would probably stay. We are paying him 800k and Miami is offering him over 3 million a year.

Dec 7, 2021, 3:07 AM

I admire your courage, sure it takes a lot of heart to battle through daily life w/ your affliction, profound mental retardation
(aka:CrackBaby); stay strong ####.

Dec 7, 2021, 6:18 AM

The only ones running and fretting are the non-believers in Clemson. Life happens, great people move on. Be thankful of their time with us and trust Dabo will hire another great DC. Sometimes we can’t help the cards dealt, only how we play them. I have faith Dabo will find another Ace.

2024 white level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2021, 6:24 AM

so many snowflakes

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2021, 7:55 AM

I always remember a Chris Rock skit from years ago. He said Shaq is rich, but the guy that signs Shaq's check is wealthy.

A OC or DC is rich, but a HC is wealthy. That's all you need to know about why BV and TE would leave.

I don't think anyone is running to the hills. College football has gotten out of whack with the money flowing. It's just the minor leagues for the NFL when you get to the Power 5.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic