»
Topic: So many of you are right…
Replies: 3   Last Post: Oct 24, 2021, 8:07 AM by: striperfan
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3  

So many of you are right…

Oct 24, 2021, 12:09 AM

Our offensive coaching staff outside of CJ has been terrible this year and every position group outside of the RB’s have regressed.

Our QB play across the board is atrocious.

Our oline is awful.

Our receivers are MIA.

Dabo is either great at saying the right things or is stubborn as a mule, either way it’s frustrating.

Now can’t we all just hug it out and get excited about next year? There is a possibility we come close to filling out our roster with our recruiting class next year. If not, no worries, we’ll just pass out some schollies to 9 walk ons that deserve it. TE may get a HC job at Crawfordville Tech and we can promote from within. Giving us an extremely experienced OC in Streeter and a very capable QB coach in Cole Stoudt. The best is yet to come.

military_donation.jpg flag link

Re: So many of you are right…

Oct 24, 2021, 12:27 AM

I'm concerned about the commits. Hope we can hang onto them. They could easily be starters next year.

2021 orange level member flag link

Re: So many of you are right…

Oct 24, 2021, 8:02 AM

We can only have faith he will make the needed changes. Until the off season, we need to circle the wagons and support our team one game at a time. We do have what we have and are what we are. The future is still bright minus some of these knuckle heads attempting to coach and develop our players.

Go Tigers - beat FSU !!!

flag link

Which is exactly why we'll hang on to them

Oct 24, 2021, 8:07 AM

If I'm Klubnick or any WR we're recruiting I can't wait to get here

flag link

Replies: 3  
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1163 people have read this post