Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So, if Coach BV does leave...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

So, if Coach BV does leave...

Nov 29, 2021, 8:04 PM

...and not saying he is, but for the sake of argument and for a good discussion, lets say he leaves for OU, who becomes our Defensive Coordinator for next season. Not necessarily for the Bowl Game but for long term.

I am going to throw a name out there just for fun and discussion purposes.

Ed Orgeron? Decent recruiter, good defensive mind? Would he fit in though with Dabo and other staff?

Again, this is just for fun and discussion.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Re: So, if Coach BV does leave...

Nov 29, 2021, 8:07 PM

I really don’t know how we replace him honestly, anyone else would be easier to replace. My biggest concern would be players leaving and recruits

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2021, 8:08 PM

I can't think of anyone that is worthy of brent's job. Not muschump, orgeron or any of these other "so called" defensive gurus. I wish I had more hands to cross my fingers on Brent staying. On the other hand, TE can gtfoh

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2021, 8:09 PM

I’d look at Tressel at Cincinnati or the DC at Iowa State

Orgeron would not be a good fit at Clemson. He has a lot of

Nov 29, 2021, 8:10 PM

baggage off the field. He would make me nervous with his recruiting. He has had problems sticking to the NCAA recruiting guidelines.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Orgeron would not be a good fit at Clemson. He has a lot of

Nov 29, 2021, 8:11 PM

baggage off the field. He would make me nervous with his recruiting. He has had problems sticking to the NCAA recruiting guidelines.

Most of the guidelines now seem pretty relaxed with NIL.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Nov 29, 2021, 8:16 PM

Huge communications problems between Coach O and the rest of the team.

Nov 29, 2021, 8:35 PM

...and not saying he is, but for the sake of argument and for a good discussion, lets say he leaves for OU, who becomes our Defensive Coordinator for next season. Not necessarily for the Bowl Game but for long term.

Ed Orgeron? Decent recruiter, good defensive mind? Would he fit in though with Dabo and other staff?

Jeremy Pruitt

Nov 29, 2021, 8:36 PM

Jeremy Pruitt

Nov 29, 2021, 8:37 PM

I could be wrong but I think Ed O came up as an O-line coach. I could be wrong. Honestly, I wouldn’t want him here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"You don't get control of the game when you're air-balling layups." - Brent Venables

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic