Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Six new teams are being added to the SEC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Six new teams are being added to the SEC

Jul 2, 2022, 8:03 PM

Clemson, GT, FSU, Miami, Notre Dame and Louisville (the SEC will out bid the B1G for ND)

and then the B1G will add what's left from the Pac 10 and Big 12 (Oregon, Stanford, Utah, Okie State, Kansas and KState).

It will be about completely owning huge regions:

SEC - Florida, South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas, Missouri and Arkansas

B1G - Ohio, Michigan, California, Oregon, Wisconsin, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Utah, Kansas, Minnesota, New Jersey, Illinois, Nebraska and Maryland

The SEC will provide financial assistance to the ACC grabs to help them finance the ACC grant of rights penalty, but the ACC schools will have to play catch up financially for a few years.

Once they get all this up and running, then there will be two smaller regional conferences that vacuum up Washington, WSU, Utah State, etc and another one consisting of the residue from the ACC (UNC, NC State, Duke, etc).

There will be a 8 team CFP playoff with the SEC getting 3 teams in, the B1G getting 3 teams in, and the two smaller regional conferences 1 team each.

Sound like a lot of eyeballs if I'm an ESPN and Fox executive.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

nope***

Jul 2, 2022, 8:14 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Six new teams are being added to the SEC

Jul 2, 2022, 8:40 PM

I have gotten to the point with all the NIL, and transfer portal Bullchit, that I don't care what they do bc college sports, especially college FB will never again be about playing for pride, and a paid in full college education, and most at the best universities across the country. So once they screwed up what we have loved for over a 100 years, it had better be about some of the best Simi pro FB as we could possibly see all day on Saturday, or my college FB days will be over. I can watch the best of the best Clemson players play on Monday night FB, and all day on Sunday's by watching the NFL that won't be choked to death with a bunch of NCAA rules about what coaches are allowed to do at practice, or have dead periods;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

People who dont have anything to do

Jul 2, 2022, 10:13 PM

In life will screenshot your post and repost it for years. Yes, grown adults will revert back to seventh grade and do that sort of thing. One is even a Clemson grad, with a nice job in Charleston. Just sayin

Source?***

Jul 2, 2022, 9:39 PM

Re: Six new teams are being added to the SEC

Jul 2, 2022, 9:46 PM

Not a chance that ND goes to the sec. My opinion, Big - 70%, ACC - 10% and stays Independent - 20%

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic