Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Since media, social media, message boards are speculating...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,189

Since media, social media, message boards are speculating...

Jul 5, 2022, 9:30 PM

... I may as well join in the party.

Here is my speculation:
1. Nobody who knows anything is talking.
2. Nobody who is speculating knows anything.

3. I speculate that there will not be another public announcement about any conference shake-up until after the championship game next January.

Reason: Whatever happens is a complex negotiation and possible legal mightmare. There will be no knee-jerk reaction and quick jump by any conference or any team. Lots of intricate details have to be worked out.

Reason: There is no need to announce anything until after the season. Even if an agreement has been worked on for months already unless it is going to be announced in the next month there is no reason to announce it during the season.

So, while nobody enjoys reading all the speculations more than I do, I will not take any of them as "based on reliable sources." Everybody is just guessing.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Since media, social media, message boards are speculating...

Jul 5, 2022, 9:45 PM

I agree with you 100% except that I have it on good authority that the ACC is currently in talks with the NFL to form a college/pro super league to combat the XFL and USFL. There is a lot going on behind the scenes so just stay tuned and I will keep us all updated on the latest developments.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Since media, social media, message boards are speculating...

Jul 5, 2022, 9:49 PM

As far as a legal Nightmare, Daymare, or Night stallion or Day stallion, the lawyers will fight that legal battle, and it won't influence the teams or conference one bit until the legal battle has been fought, and won by one side or the other, and that's a Fact!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,189
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic