GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
Signing Day and Portal
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 3  

Signing Day and Portal

Dec 7, 2021, 5:13 PM

With Signing Day fast approaching, is there any news out there if the Tigers are going to make a big push to get others to commit OR are they going to hold off and wait until the spring?

Also, is there a date for Portal guys to announce their intentions for next year (whether it is for coming or going). I guess roster management is going to be a serious headache waiting on all these variables.

flag link

Re: Signing Day and Portal

Dec 7, 2021, 5:19 PM

I would not want to be the one who has to manage all of this. 3 Advil every 4 hours.

2022 orange level member flag link

technically.. u don't have to enroll until summer for Fall

Dec 7, 2021, 5:20 PM

semester.. and i think they stil have some people in late enrollment.. maybe all the way up to august.

so i guess you can hang out in the portal for awhile.

Heck if you still have eligibility you may be able to hang out there forever until you play football professionally.

2022 white level member flag link

Geville Tiger on 2021 football season, "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Signing Day and Portal

Dec 7, 2021, 5:31 PM

There's no unsigned bluechip prospects that the staff has signifcant ties, beyond these 2>. There's still AW (4* DutchFork WR) & Etienne (4*RB), outside shot on signing the WR, Etienne who knows-

flag link

Replies: 3  
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
824 people have read this post