GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
SHiP happens to..
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 4  

SHiP happens to..

emoji_events [8]
Dec 2, 2021, 1:11 AM

be one of my favorite RB players ever since I get the feeling half the time that he’s gonna take it for a long run..

and gives that extra effort..and knows how to protect the ball with two hands when in tight situations..and can catch & run even though he’s dropped his share too..and exudes confidence with a bit of enthusiasm too..

and interviews well while projecting great maturity and humility.

Saying..he’s a very good #ONE!

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpg flag link

Re: SHiP happens to..

[4]
Dec 2, 2021, 1:55 AM

I'm amazed by Shipley's speed. He can really go and so can Kobe Pace! Add in Mafah and I think the RB position is very good. RB coach CJ should have a good perspective on how to manage this group.

Go Tigers!

2022 purple level member flag link

[2]
Dec 2, 2021, 7:11 AM

Wise beyond his years. As much as I've seen since Trevor's true freshman year. ??

2022 orange level member flag link

Dec 2, 2021, 7:16 AM

until he can stop tripping over blades of grass, I am afraid he will not break off many long ones bIlL. He is pretty nifty slipping through the tiniest of holes at the LOS.

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

For the sake of humanity, and all that is good, please stay out of the Metaverse.

[1]
Dec 2, 2021, 7:18 AM

Turf monster can be a pain.... I love how he pounds the ground with his fist after almost every run like he thinks he should have taken it to the house. He will be a good one.... Maybe he's in the middle of a growth spurt and his legs are longer than they were a few months ago. Still growing into his body and that would explain how the turf monster is getting him.

2022 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link

Replies: 4  
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
1135 people have read this post