»
Topic: SEC’s Next Targets
Replies: 4   Last Post: Jul 23, 2021, 4:07 PM by: e2themfd
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

SEC’s Next Targets

[1]
Jul 23, 2021, 1:19 PM

If the SEC wanted to continue to expand, who would their next targets be? I think somebody from North Carolina (UNC or N C State) and somebody from Virginia (Virginia or Virginia Tech). NC State and Va Tech may be better fits. Then they could take another Florida school (Florida State). After that, I don’t know. Maybe West Virginia or Maryland. Maybe both of those and Notre Dame. Then they will be done.

flag link

Re: SEC’s Next Targets

[1]
Jul 23, 2021, 1:22 PM

NC schools I believe will hold tight to the ACC!!!

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

[1]
Jul 23, 2021, 2:52 PM

NC fans and alumni don't give a crap about college football. It's all about basketball. Maybe with Roy and Coach K gone, that will change. So, as far as what conference they are in, they don't care so long as the basketball team can do well.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link

Jul 23, 2021, 2:02 PM

In NC and VA at least you don't understand how little of this comes from the school and how much comes from the BOG/BOT and state government.

NC State isn't going anywhere no matter what they want unless they get permission and I doubt they'd get it.

The people saying A&M will block Texas from the SEC also don't understand who controls these votes.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

Jul 23, 2021, 4:07 PM

Rumor is the vote is 13-1 right now. We all know who the hold out is.

flag link

Replies: 4  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
984 people have read this post