Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SEC Championship
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

SEC Championship

Nov 29, 2021, 12:28 AM

Regardless what happens, UGA is in. My rational mind hopes UGA beats Bama and knocks them out.... but I just can't live with myself on that decision.

I want Bama to beat them so they both get in. Bama is the only team that will be able to beat UGA in the CFP. ND no, Michigan no, Natti no.

What I want is for UGA to not win the Natty... I want Herschel Walker to retire from the U.S. Senate before UGA ever wins a Natty and keep that 41 year count ticking up and up and up.

But, we all know they have the most recruiting national championships ever....

Kirby going to always Kirby.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SEC Championship

Nov 29, 2021, 12:36 AM

Unfortunately, I think UGA will win. Bama's offense is not that strong. UGA will go to school on what Auburn did to Bama to stop that offense.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2021, 12:46 AM

I read tonight that Bama's big RB is hurt and doubtful for Sat. If he can't play, that leaves them with only one scholarship RB available. Two others are hurt and definitely won't play.

Things don't look good for Bama.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know Bama is in regardless, but if they lose to Bama then

Nov 29, 2021, 1:26 AM

what are their big wins? If you compare the marquee wins of 1 loss Bama, Michigan, Okla St, and undefeated Cincy, who has the best wins? I realize that everyone will say SEC, SEC, blah, blah, blah, but honestly I don't think they have any wins comparative to the other top teams.

Obviously I mean I know UGA is in regardless***

Nov 29, 2021, 1:26 AM

Re: I know Bama is in regardless, but if they lose to Bama then

Nov 29, 2021, 6:12 AM [ in reply to I know Bama is in regardless, but if they lose to Bama then ]

what are their big wins? If you compare the marquee wins of 1 loss Bama, Michigan, Okla St, and undefeated Cincy, who has the best wins? I realize that everyone will say SEC, SEC, blah, blah, blah, but honestly I don't think they have any wins comparative to the other top teams.

Ah the irony. That’s when all of a sudden Clemson was a great team this year. Don’t be surprised if you see the CFP committee bump the Tigers higher than the AP rankings like they did last week. Got to build up Georgia’s resume just in case it’s needed.

Nov 29, 2021, 7:02 AM

Right becaus ADs from places like Iowa, Wyoming, K-State, Colorado, and NC State have obvious bias toward Georgia.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2021, 11:21 AM [ in reply to I know Bama is in regardless, but if they lose to Bama then ]

look at CFP ranked teams ... not AP or Coaches Poll ranked teams but CFP ranked teams... its the only measure of what kind of team they actually played.

Using current CFP poll:

Bama - 2 wins, #9 Ole Miss, #25 Arkansas, 1 loss, #15 TAMU, up next #1 Georgia
Michigan - 2 wins, #14 Wisconsin, #2 Ohio State, 1 loss #12 Mich State, up next #16 Iowa
Okla St - 2 wins, #8 Baylor, #10 Oklahoma, 1 loss unranked Iowa State, up next Baylor
Cincy 1 win, #6 ND no losses

Nov 29, 2021, 4:11 AM

While I am not a Georgia fan, the last thing I want is two SEC teams in the four teams playing for the Natty. But if it comes down to Alabama and Georgia I would pull for Georgia. I just wouldn't watch the game.

I imagine a lot of folks perceive the four-team format

Nov 29, 2021, 5:15 AM

to be fairer, if there are not two teams from one conference.

Secondly, a number of people will be happy to see teams other than Bama, Ohio State, and yes, Clemson,..for at least a year! (lol)

Hence, Georgia, Michigan, Oklahoma State and Cincy wouldn't be a bad line-up...especially since we're not in it this year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2021, 5:57 AM

Georgia -6.5 … give the points and run.

2024 white level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

UGa will take a dive so the $EC can get two teams in the CFP***

Nov 29, 2021, 8:57 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Nov 29, 2021, 11:06 AM

If the Michigan that beat Ohio State shows up they certainly could beat UGA... and Bama and Cinci... they are Jekyl and Hyde so who knows what is going to show up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic