Replies: 6   Last Post: Jun 13, 2021, 7:58 PM by: 76er®
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

SDS

[2]
Jun 13, 2021, 4:11 PM
flag     Reply

is a SEC fan site where 99% there get their panties in a wad when CLEMSON is mentioned. They can't deny how great Tigers are, so just come up with ways to misspell the name (thinking that makes them look clever).

Here are thoughts posted by my favorite idiot from there:

==========

Bobbythebrain_Heenan

I’m thinking as long as Georgia gets a fair shake it will be a great rivalry renewed. I’m a bit jaded in a way because of how UGA was treated by REFS and media against Alabama. It hasn’t been fair. The media was bonkers when Florida beat our backups. They didn’t bother to even mention it. More than UGA a little banged up. I think I heard one person say even that. A little banged up doesn’t come close to describing 80% of your starters and another 25 or 30% of your #2s being out by INJURIES!!! Then playing your 5th string WALK ON EMERGENCY QB, that might be barely 5.10 as your starter thanks to Jaime Newman opting out weeks before the opener!!!!

Yet UGA still finished with only 2 losses. To Florida by 16 and Alabama. We were BANGED UP and playing Stetson Bennett in Tuscaloosa Alabama. We still managed to win the first half!!! That was banged up and also had players playing hurt. Including our corners were playing injured vs the Alabama wide receivers and many others. But that is the definition of banged up!!! The QB was just BS!!!! Against Florida that was absolutely Georgia’s B TEAM, #2s even 3s and #4s!!! With only question tiny few #1s sprinkled in. Not even the best starters except maybe Ojalary. But the DTs we were missing allowed them to block him much better. But one or two players aren’t going to get it done. Still their were times that it looked like our B TEAM might win it. But a complete lack of depth because of playing the B team/mostly scout team. Not even all of them!!! THAT GAME WAS A COMPLETE TRAVESTY!!!! Now they will get to meet our STARTING TEAM AND DEPTH. LETS SEE HOW THIS ONE TURNS OUT!!!!!

As for clemson. Either them or Alabama will likely open #1 in the country and for some reason a favorite against Georgia. But if Georgia plays up to HALF of their potential. Clemson will have had another bad day!!!!

The game plan should be get after their QB and don’t let him move the sticks with his feet. Contain him and pressure him. Then dominate their run game with our defense. Then run on them!!! But let the SHORT QUICK PASSES, OPEN UP THE REST. DO NOT HOLD THE BALL PERIOD!!!! Let it go fast!!!! Run unexpectedly at times. Keep them off balance. Let Zamir White and crew hit them up the middle hard and fast. To slow down their pass rush!!!! Along with those quick fast passes!!!! Then every now and then. When they are totally off balance. GO UP TOP!!!! TOUCHDOWN GEORGIA!!!!!

People can say what they want. But personally I believe Georgia should totally dominate. Being first game, who knows??? But if we are ready. Clemson has had a bad day!!!!! Then the media and our competition CAN ALL LAUGH THROUGH THEIR FEAR!© Negan.

OUR SEASON MOTTO….

PS. THAT NEEDS TO BE OUR MOTTO THIS SEASON. I’M STARTING IT RIGHT HERE! They wanna laugh at UGA?

MAKE THEM LAUGH THROUGH THEIR FEAR!!! WHILE WE LAUGH AT IT!!!!! © Negan

Negan

2021 white level member link

Re: SDS

[3]
Jun 13, 2021, 4:18 PM
flag     Reply

We won the first half- lol

link

[2]
Jun 13, 2021, 4:25 PM
flag     Reply

They think that it's clever bc they are to stupid to see just how stupid they truly are!!! SEC fans equals= Sucks everything Coming, oops change the O to a U!!!

Message was edited by: allinallorangeallthetime52®

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg link

Nice post by

[1]
Jun 13, 2021, 5:06 PM
flag     Reply

Bobby the Brainless.
look for a post from him after the game is played. Of course Clemson cheats and the refs always give the breaks to the Tiger but those dogs have got it going right now. I hope Dabo doesn’t forfeit the game to keep our players from getting banged up.

link

[2]
Jun 13, 2021, 5:13 PM
flag     Reply

I keep posting I see us by 14 points. UGA has transferred in 50 new 5stars including one of ours.
We have a TEAM. That is a concept they don't understand.

2021 white level member link

Team?

[1]
Jun 13, 2021, 5:33 PM
flag     Reply

link

LOL. Jawja fan wants them to "Run unexpectedly". Them

Jun 13, 2021, 7:58 PM
flag     Reply

running will NEVER be unexpected. :)

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: The stadium loudspeaker blares "It's game time in Death Valley"...the band marches to the bottom of ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1067 people have read this post