Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sammy Brown !
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

Sammy Brown !

Jun 4, 2023, 1:22 PM

Yes! He will be a Tiger.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sammy Brown !

Jun 4, 2023, 1:46 PM

I needed this after last nights marathon at DKS

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 4, 2023, 2:03 PM

😂 Landing a LB that’s gonna be coached by butterball Goodwin doesn’t excite me at all after last night and what we’re watching now

Jun 4, 2023, 2:13 PM

I’m not sure what you mean but Goodwin is a fantastic linebacker’s coach. David Hood wrote a whole story after the Orange bowl about how several NFL scouts said our linebacker’s were some of the most impressive in the country & how much they directly credit Wes for this.

Jun 4, 2023, 1:59 PM

How do you know this?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 4, 2023, 1:59 PM

I was thinking the same thing.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 4, 2023, 2:14 PM

Steve Wiltfong for 24/7 just submitted a crystal ball prediction for Brown to come to Clemson

Jun 4, 2023, 2:26 PM

https://247sports.com/PlayerInstitution/Sammy-Brown-at-Jefferson-261560/CurrentExpertPredictions/

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jun 4, 2023, 3:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Sammy Brown ! ]

Oh. Well that means nothing.

Message was edited by: stodd1515®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 4, 2023, 6:04 PM

Well considering Wiltfong has logged over 4,000 predictions in his career & has been right over 91% of the time, I wouldn’t exactly say it means nothing. But okay coot

Jun 4, 2023, 10:09 PM

Trainer with an 82% pulse calling a paying member a coot. Wow. It’s obvious you’re new to the site. I really hope we land Sammy Brown but I’ve been around long enough to know that some pundit saying something means very little. If you want a list of 5 star players that were a Clemson “lock” that went elsewhere, I’ll be glad to post one.

Jun 4, 2023, 11:26 PM

Looking like he is coming….

Jun 5, 2023, 10:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Sammy Brown ! ]

True about pundits but the pundits I put little faith in are the ones who cover that school. Wiltfong is very accurate and not a Clemson homer.

Obviously it’s no guarantee but if he were to sign today I’d say it’s probably a high chance it’s Clemson. Now Kirby is an ace recruiter and can absolutely flip things in their favor. Let’s hope we hold on to the momentum.

Jun 4, 2023, 2:00 PM

Never count on anything till they sign their papers. Crystal balls are nice but not guaranteed

Jun 4, 2023, 2:23 PM

It's a little hope to hang onto. I'll take it at this point.

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jun 4, 2023, 3:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Sammy Brown ! ]

You are technically right, Wiltfong has only been 142/143 on Crystal Balls this year.

99.3% accuracy has me feeling pretty good about getting Sammy. Great players want to play with other great players.

Jun 4, 2023, 2:39 PM

tiger8888 said:

Yes! He will be a Tiger.

tiger8888 said:

Yes! He will be a Tiger.

Maybe, maybe not. Kirby currently has the better resume as far as placing defensive players in the million $ club. I can’t imagine why that wouldn’t appeal Brown…… as would back to back nattys. Nevertheless the route to PT is probably less restricted at Clemson and that may play a significant role in his decision as well. Bolden doesn’t seem to have been swayed by his OV posting pics of himself in Ga attire in his IG story 20 minutes ago. Both will be back in Athens next weekend.

Jun 4, 2023, 3:29 PM

He did not post anything in Ga attire on his IG story, unless he deleted it. Clemson is very much in the running for both

Jun 4, 2023, 3:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Sammy Brown ! ]

Players like Brown can easily navigate the NFL trail at any Top 25 school. If anything, it’s better to go to school where you can not only be the starter, but also be the star. You get more attention, more playing time, more development.

Jun 4, 2023, 6:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Sammy Brown ! ]

It’s interesting to read your stupidity. I love it. Just went and checked Bolden’s IG, actually didn’t post anything with Georgia gear, on the contrary he re-posted another post by a senior safety at Clemson of himself being interviewed on the visit. Oh and Clemson has 2 national championships as well & it didn’t take the entire state of Georgia funding their football program with tax payer dollars to do it. Loser.

Jun 5, 2023, 7:32 AM

ericford36 said:

It’s interesting to read your stupidity. I love it. Just went and checked Bolden’s IG, actually didn’t post anything with Georgia gear, on the contrary he re-posted another post by a senior safety at Clemson of himself being interviewed on the visit. Oh and Clemson has 2 national championships as well & it didn’t take the entire state of Georgia funding their football program with tax payer dollars to do it. Loser.

Back to back nattys? I somehow missed that accomplishment. Losing Brown to Clemson will mean about as much to UGA as losing Barret Carter………..yawn. This recruitment is a “ must get” for tiger football while at GA Brown is just a luxury. The chasm that separates our programs is vast.

Jun 4, 2023, 6:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Sammy Brown ! ]

You’re right but also maybe Sammy gauged the million dollar club with the I drive too fast after drinking and night out with strippers club and realized jail wasn’t a future he had to hope UGA could get him out of? Maybe the chance to play for a coach that puts players in nfl and ones that make great lives versus the coach who uses players and spits them out as murderers and drunk drivers who lull people speeding isn’t for him… but what do I know

Jun 5, 2023, 7:50 AM

You’re right but also maybe Sammy gauged the million dollar club with the I drive too fast after drinking and night out with strippers club and realized jail wasn’t a future he had to hope UGA could get him out of? Maybe the chance to play for a coach that puts players in nfl and ones that make great lives versus the coach who uses players and spits them out as murderers and drunk drivers who lull people speeding isn’t for him… but what do I know

Wow, imagine that……college kids that drink and drive…… but not in Clemson…….got it. Dabo’s program reeks of desperation and it’s obviously spread throughout the fan base as well.

WOW! Making light of a Georgia tragedy. Another reason to

Jun 5, 2023, 8:13 AM

pick Clemson.

Jun 4, 2023, 3:28 PM

Where are you seeing this...he hasn't committed?

Jun 4, 2023, 3:35 PM

Wilfong is seldom wrong (90+% accuracy), but we still have to navigate thru all the June visits. Those schools will come at him even harder now. Thanks for sharing. As of this moment, he’s ours to lose. Great position to be in.

Jun 5, 2023, 9:06 AM

I will believe it when he signs.

Jun 5, 2023, 10:33 AM

Looks like he has UGA, Oklahoma, and OSU left to visit. Keeping my fingers crossed that Dabo gets him. Go Tigers!

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic