»
Topic: RIP Gen Colin Powell
Replies: 5   Last Post: Oct 18, 2021, 11:13 AM by: vlastimil_hort
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Amphitheatre ]
Start New Topic
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 5  

RIP Gen Colin Powell

[4]
Oct 18, 2021, 9:46 AM

Great man, great leader.

Little known fact, Powell was a member of Pershing Rifles, the same group at Clemson that does the color guard at the football games and performs various other functions from precision drill to military ceremonies.

flag link

Re: RIP Gen Colin Powell

[1]
Oct 18, 2021, 9:49 AM

Betty Lynn and now Colin. Respected Colin.

2021 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link

Complications from COVID-19. He was 84 years old.***

[2]
Oct 18, 2021, 9:53 AM

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Oct 18, 2021, 10:59 AM

Oh yeah, that’s why he put the bayonet in Bush’s back - have you no memory? Or can you only remember Brad B’s mistakes?
His incorrect testimony led to the deaths of many American Soldiers and led us to war, based on false information. He used Russian intelligence to back his claim. Imagine doing that now.

His ‘leadership’ is one of the early causes of the mess our country is in now. He SWORE to Congress that Sadam had WMDs. We never found one - not one! Even the biggest hawks do not repeat his lie.
And yes, I believed him at the time - because of all of the things you write in his honor - but he lied and soldiers died.

I don’t celebrate anyone’s death, but CP was not a good guy in the story. But you can believe whatever you like.

flag link

Oct 18, 2021, 11:02 AM

Wow….

flag link

He also was responsible for the My Lai coverup.

Oct 18, 2021, 11:13 AM

flag link

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: ACC Championship
FOR SALE: 3 tickets on 30 yd line. Atlantic/Wake Forest Section 516, Row 7. Great view of field. $55/ticket. N...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Amphitheatre ]
Start New Topic
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
755 people have read this post