Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Riley doesn't sound like a guy
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Riley doesn't sound like a guy

Feb 1, 2023, 2:14 PM

with one foot out the door like Chad did coming in.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A lot of things I liked about theChad, some things as time

Feb 1, 2023, 3:05 PM

passed, not as much.

In a hectic, cfb world he promised simplicity. CM said in teaching his offense, they'd run 4 or 5 plays, perfect them and then run them again. He owns one of my favorite lines when talking about stressing his offense during the dog days of Upstate summer, "this ain't happiness camp."

He and Dabo had a phone conversation where CM accepted CDS' offer in principle. There was nothing in writing, nothing legally binding.

In the midst of this, Tulsa's HC, Graham, was hired by Pittsburgh and Tulsa immediately offered Coach Morris the job as their head man.

Coach Morris turned them down honoring his word and his word alone to Dabo. The dude is forever solid in my book, that's integrity.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Riley doesn't sound like a guy

Feb 1, 2023, 3:07 PM

Maybe so or maybe not. His history is he moves often but perhaps that was because he has never coached at a destination school. Personally I hope he moves to a HC job in about 3-4 years as it would mean he had a lot of success at Clemson. What i hope does not happen is we kill it next year and he gets a HC job immediately but what will be will be.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic