GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNETs™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus TNETs™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
Rewatched DJU vs notre dame 2020
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 7  

Rewatched DJU vs notre dame 2020

[4]
Oct 6, 2022, 12:43 AM

He was mobile, moved his feet the entire time and confident. The O-line wasn’t good in that game. Also, him and Davis Allen have chemistry and have been together a while now. Overall the kid has amazing talent. If our receivers continue to be consistent and o-line steps up I have faith in this team. You can see the talent from that game showing up this year. Idk what happened last year. But if he keeps his confidence I truly believe he can win a national championship. With a good defense.

flag link

Defense failed DJ in that game for sure!

emoji_events [5]
Oct 6, 2022, 1:01 AM

Poor schemes, severely lackluster coaching, and personal adversity hampered the entire team last year. But DJ took the brunt of it. As the QB it comes with the job title. Dude never quit or lay blame anywhere else. He kept practicing even after the lights went out.
I'm glad he, and the rest of his players' hard work in the off season is paying off.

flag link

I don't agree with

Oct 6, 2022, 12:01 PM

"Poor schemes, severely lackluster coaching..", last year. It was the same basic scheme we used when DJ was breaking records in 2020, and the coaching didn't change one iota. As has been said numerous times, there are no plays you can call when the QB was dysfunctional along with WR injuries and having to start (6) different OL lineups.

DJ is big boy. He'd be the first to take the "brunt" of it and admit the key position on the field wasn't performing up to par.

flag link

Re: Rewatched DJU vs notre dame 2020

Oct 6, 2022, 8:22 AM

You watched what you wanted to instead of seeing ETN and other guys that were gone last year. Watch it again.

flag link

[1]
Oct 6, 2022, 9:19 AM

Tony Elliot is a terrible Offensive Play Caller.
The WRs last year were awful.
The RBs last year were awful.

flag link

[3]
Oct 6, 2022, 9:29 AM

Disagree. Our "awful" running backs won the last 6 games for us

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

Shut up, coot. He never lost to your pissant team

[1]
Oct 6, 2022, 11:57 AM

Nevermind the national championships and all that. He was the winningest tenured OC in college football before talking over at UVA.

flag link

Oct 6, 2022, 3:58 PM

him and Davis . . . hmmmm

flag link

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: ACC Championship
FOR SALE: Selling 4 tickets to the ACC Championship game.They are seated together. Its a Clemson side seat. S...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
1714 people have read this post