GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNETs™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus TNETs™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
Rat Poison
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 10  

Rat Poison

emoji_events [10]
Oct 5, 2022, 11:19 AM

Lock for the Division. Sure bet to win the Conference. No way they don't make it to the playoffs.

Danger, danger Will Robinson!

I know Dabo keeps his teams on track but what has been said since we beat State is heady. Our team has gotta earn it one game at a time! Keep fighting Tigers! Keep getting better. Still a long way to go!

Go Tigers!!!!!

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

Do our Players need Horse Blinders?

[2]
Oct 5, 2022, 11:22 AM

So they will look straight ahead at the goal?

Ha...

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpg flag link

Re: Do our Players need Horse Blinders?

[1]
Oct 5, 2022, 11:24 AM

Haha. I trust Dabo to steer em straight!

2022 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link

Re: Rat Poison

[2]

Agree 100%, we gotta long way to go starting at BC this Saturday. We can't take them lightly.

flag link

[3]

Believe me there is going to be that unexpected struggle game. Lets just hope it turns out like Syracuse in 2018 (4 and 6th game) not Pitt 2016, Syracuse 2017.... I could go on but you get the point. (NC State 2016 whew).

Got to bring it every week.

flag link

[2]
Oct 5, 2022, 11:36 AM

You don’t think our game against wake qualifies?

flag link

[1]
Oct 5, 2022, 12:21 PM

Well I could of expected Wake could have gone that way. I am talking about the one you just never saw coming.....like Syracuse 2017. Even though Pitt was solid in 2016 never saw if coming at home. Turnovers can change any game, especially 2 picks in the endzone.

flag link

[1]
Oct 5, 2022, 12:09 PM

UNC game. I hoping for a solid performance and solid win by 3rd quarter.

flag link

[1]
Oct 5, 2022, 12:17 PM

We've got 3 upcoming night games on the road. I'm sure that Dabo has placed emphasis on taking one game at a time.

2022 purple level member flag link

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Oct 5, 2022, 1:51 PM

Youre right, this could get into their heads, but what I thought I saw last Saturday was a team that began to click again... was reminded of how nice it is when they are clicking. I think what we saw, especially 2nd half, was like a hit of meth...they just want more and cant be satisfied. It wasnt simply hardwork and good coaching, something appeared to have happened and the team became more of an identifiable whole. Still work to be done, but I'll be disappointed and surprised if they dont continue to improve in every way.

flag link

Oct 5, 2022, 2:08 PM

Years ago, a Black Jack Mulligan would have tempted our best guys down into Derry Town for a night of drankin and hoering and they would have staggered onto the field going, "coash, whish way do i run"? Don't think that will happen under Cap'n Swinney....

Message was edited by: Mogambu®

2022 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Replies: 10  
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
1768 people have read this post