»
Topic: Rank these three smelly wins…
Replies: 8   Last Post: Oct 16, 2021, 7:49 AM by: RememberTheDanny
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

Rank these three smelly wins…

[1]
Oct 16, 2021, 3:12 AM

From MOST impressive to LEAST. I’ll start:

1. BC
2. Cuse
3. GT

It’s so hard.

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link

Re: Rank these three smelly wins…

[1]
Oct 16, 2021, 3:22 AM

Given the $$$$$ paid out for this coaching staff there is no excuse for mediocre wins over mediocre football teams. Clemson paid big bucks out for coaches in order to be a ranked football team that is always a championship contender. Given their salaries there is no excuse to not be a top 10 team.

flag link

[1]
Oct 16, 2021, 3:51 AM

You are just laughable. Win by a certain amount? You need to get a reality check. A win is a win

2021 orange level member flag link

[1]
Oct 16, 2021, 4:29 AM

Really? Seriously are you that Fan Drunk?

Our head coach gets paid more than Syracuse's entire staff and we had a hard time just beating them by 3 points.

I suppose you overpay for your cars too.

flag link

[1]
Oct 16, 2021, 4:32 AM

Laughable. Yes, a win is a win, but can you honestly look in a mirror and tell yourself that this team would beat any one of the top 5 teams in the country without laughing.
Now that is a reality check.

flag link

Oct 16, 2021, 5:27 AM

Clemson is paying the offensive coaching staff $300,000 per game. $13,846.15 per point scored. That rolls into ticket prices cost of merchandise etc.... I expect better and I sure the college expects more bank for their buck also.
A win is a win? That is not how college football works. I bet Clemson gets even fewer votes for top 25 this week.

flag link

[1]
Oct 16, 2021, 3:26 AM

Ha. You mean the gifts. It's like ranking your three favorite Christmas or Birthday presents.

flag link

[1]
Oct 16, 2021, 3:56 AM

1) Cuse - b/c on the road, vs #22 ranked Defense, down 14 scholarship players vs a team that always plays us close

2) BC - They have the best Oline in the ACC #32 ranked Defense. Down several key starters, especially by the end of the game.

3) GT - Ugh... At full strength, at home, should have been that close.

2021 white level member flag link

Oct 16, 2021, 7:49 AM

They all smell good to me!

flag link

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: ACC Championship
FOR SALE: 3 tickets on 30 yd line. Atlantic/Wake Forest Section 516, Row 7. Great view of field. $55/ticket. N...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1001 people have read this post