»
Topic: Question: With Watson in serious discussions with Miami....
Replies: 2   Last Post: Oct 27, 2021, 10:33 AM by: geech72
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 2  

Question: With Watson in serious discussions with Miami....

Oct 27, 2021, 10:09 AM

...and Carolina, it begs the question:

### happened to all those "emotionally destroyed" Instagram wh*res that willfully took cash in exchange for a chance at giving an NFL QB a hand job?

### happened to the leftist-scum-bag lawyer in Houston that was all about "justice"?

### happened to the multiple "investigations" that turned up NADA?

LMFAO at the entire NFL, the woke-culture, lying-@ss humans that will trade dignity for money, lawyers, Instagram h0's and the entire social media culture that gives Creedence to youthful idiots and those with abject emotional problems.

VIVA LA WATSON!!

flag link

Re: Question: With Watson in serious discussions with Miami....

Oct 27, 2021, 10:17 AM

It also begs the question(s);Has DeShaun learned to keep his money in his pocket and how much is either Miami or Carolina going to monitor what goes on outside the locker room.

flag link

Re: Question: With Watson in serious discussions with Miami....

Oct 27, 2021, 10:33 AM

Dude you seem to have some anger management issues, maybe you need to hit up one of those instagram ladies you referenced for some kinda stress release

1. The reports are that Carolina is out until the offseason
2. It’s also reported that Miami isn’t gonna finalize a deal until either the suits are all resolved, or the Godell tells em how many games Deshaun will be sitting for; which ain’t likely to happen.

I love what Deshaun did for Clemson as much as anyone, but I wouldn’t hold my breath waiting to see him take the field any time soon. No one’s giving up 3 first round and and second round pick until they know what they’re getting for it.

flag link

Replies: 2  
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
551 people have read this post