Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
QT's NIL Info
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

QT's NIL Info

Dec 7, 2022, 11:02 AM

I feel like #3 would p i s s off the NFL because it would be keeping talent away from teams who might have high draft picks in a particular year. Seems they might have a real interest in getting NIL under control.

https://mobile.twitter.com/QuackingTiger/status/1600517214691819525?cxt=HHwWioDU6aj7lrYsAAAA

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL... I hope I have soooo much money

Dec 7, 2022, 11:32 AM

that I can consider dumping an a$$ load into an NIL collective, with my buddies, so that we can all sit in our luxury boxes and pat ourselves on the back when our team wins. I guarantee you if I had that much money an NIL collective would be the last place I would put it....

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

News from USuC...
"Richardson was the 20th Gamecock arrested since Spurrier was hired in Nov. 2004"

Fluxus®
"As I watched the game yesterday I couldn't help but feel crushed. We beat Furman by 4 TDs, but to me it looked like we got whipped."

"George Bush, we are reliably informed by the media, has the IQ of a moron, though how he matriculated from Yale and Harvard or flew an F-106 will remain an unexplained mystery. Doubtless his father bribed the airplane to fly itself."

Re: LOL... I hope I have soooo much money

Dec 7, 2022, 11:42 AM

Unfortunately it is happening and will probably continue to get worse! In this NIL, Free Agency environment the teams with the most organized efforts and deepest pockets will definitely rise and stay at the top.

Re: LOL... I hope I have soooo much money

Dec 7, 2022, 2:27 PM

If some rich old lady in SF is will to spend 6 figures cloning her dog, then I am sure there are some folks out there willing to buy players for the college of their choice.

Could really start to separate coaches

Dec 7, 2022, 2:31 PM

that have talent evaluating and developing players from those that just recruit. I’m keeping an eye on Kansas (both schools have picked up quality hires). Now, this doesn’t help with poaching but if you know you can develop, there are less worries.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic