»
Topic: Pretty good info on reckless driving in SC
Replies: 4   Last Post: Aug 2, 2021, 8:55 AM by: El Tigre 1
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus PawCoins!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

Pretty good info on reckless driving in SC

[4]
Aug 1, 2021, 8:34 PM

Pulled this off a lawyers website. Looks like he uses reckless driving as a bargaining tool for his dui clients. Interesting to note it is a criminal offense and a traffic offense. Also, is eligible for PTI in which the successful competition will result in a clean record.

https://coastal-law.com/what-is-reckless-driving-in-sc/

2021 white level member flag link

Re: Pretty good info on reckless driving in SC

[4]
Aug 2, 2021, 7:18 AM

Interesting that a post with a factual info gets zero comments but a post with someone’s opinion gets lots of comments. Welcome to t-net

flag link

emoji_events [5]
Aug 2, 2021, 7:45 AM

I keep seeing talk of how to defend this case. The only defense I haven’t heard yet is the, “I can’t breathe” defense. Would like to hear this young man admit his mistake, make apologies to the mail carrier, the citizens of Clemson, and his teammates. Dedicate his next 2-3 years to his craft by using his NIL money to help the mail carrier in any way he can. A goal to bring the mail carrier and his family to a game when he has recovered. This would close a chapter in his career and in the mail carrier’s return to a normal life. This is how you learn and grow up!!!

flag link

Aug 2, 2021, 8:42 AM

So for anything 25 mph or more over the limit it can be considered reckless driving right? Has anyone with the Clemson football program been caught breaking the speed limit that much? I am thinking there are more that the ONE I'm thinking of.

flag link

distinct difference in 25 over and 60 mph over...

Aug 2, 2021, 8:55 AM

maybe its just me... The kid should lose his license for a long time. I'm not going to fight for him to get back on the road. Not while I or my family is still on it. If there is a Clemson coach driving 115 in a 55 then screw whoever that is too..

flag link

Replies: 4  
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1374 people have read this post