GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNETs™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus TNETs™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
POTD yesterday went to dsgriff, his 6th one All Time, for
Tiger Boards - The Amphitheatre
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 4  

POTD yesterday went to dsgriff, his 6th one All Time, for

[4]
Jul 2, 2022, 7:32 AM

his lamentation about advancing age.

https://www.tigernet.com/clemson-forum/message/cant-believe-im-a-grumpy-old-man-at-53-30891666#30891666

Congratulations, and I believe most of us can share the lament.

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

6th time in almost 25 years, LOL

[2]
Jul 2, 2022, 7:36 AM

Guess I am not very funny or insightful, or I just don’t post enough. I’m good with that.

2022 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

My Goodness..53 & Grumpy!

[1]
Jul 2, 2022, 10:09 AM

Just wait dsgriff, you don't know what GRUMPY really is until you're in your 70's upward..

not only due to age & what's going on with your fav sport, but with destructive politics & evil politicians and of course your body parts falling apart!

LOL Grumpy Ole Man~

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpg flag link

I went to the Eye Doctor the other day, which just happened

[1]
Jul 2, 2022, 10:16 AM

to be their first day with a brand new computer system. The assistant was going down a question checklist with me, typing in medical history information. She got to a question about "prior surgeries?" I looked at the amount of space she had to type and laughed. I just said, "A whole lot more than you got space for!" She went with the current "leader in the clubhouse", my triple bypass heart surgery."

:(

I don't think getting POTD is something you can consciously

Jul 2, 2022, 10:48 AM

try to do. IF so, the many different Scoks on here who seem to want to go to war with FrancisMarion would have been a whole lot more successful at keeping him/her/it/them from getting over 100 of them!

Replies: 4  
Tiger Boards - The Amphitheatre
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
420 people have read this post