GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
POTD for yesterday goes to...classof1994, his 53rd one, for
Tiger Boards - The Amphitheatre
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 11  

POTD for yesterday goes to...classof1994, his 53rd one, for

emoji_events [6]
May 28, 2022, 7:58 AM

his post

https://www.tigernet.com/clemson-forum/message/after-a-long-day-berating-anything-other-than-cu-basketball-30755031#30755031

Oh, the Shame of it all?

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

He, and anyone who gave his post a TU, should be banned.***

emoji_events [12]
May 28, 2022, 8:05 AM

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: He, and anyone who gave his post a TU, should be banned.***

emoji_events [10]
May 28, 2022, 8:07 AM

2022 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Well, I’m safe.

emoji_events [6]
May 28, 2022, 8:24 AM

I only TD his crap.

2022 purple level member flag link

53 POTD's isn't something to sneeze about imho!

[3]
May 28, 2022, 11:14 AM

Ashuu, may I have a Kleenex.

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpg flag link

Lol, LBB, I see why you gave this up. We got a mad TDer

[2]
May 28, 2022, 3:33 PM

out there who doesn't like us talking about POTDs!

:)

Re: Lol, LBB, I see why you gave this up. We got a mad TDer

[1]
May 28, 2022, 3:39 PM

This is rigged!! I think you have a Russian Dossier!

flag link

Nyet, nyet, nyet!

[1]
May 28, 2022, 4:15 PM

I are to be 100% Amerikan.

Miserable boo-holes.***

May 28, 2022, 7:44 PM

2022 purple level member flag link

If TDing = a miserable boo-hole, then

May 28, 2022, 8:29 PM

You win the prize for the most miserable boo-hole on this site. You cannot find anyone who has TD'ed more than you.

Irony much?

It's bizarre, really. Why are you having such a difficult time getting this? Again, you clearly love Clemson as do I, but your childish charade of voting for yourself thousands of times and TD'ing people 10,000 times reeks of some sort of problematic mental issue. Are you unemployed and bitter? Disabled? What is it?

If you didn't give them money, they would have permanently banned you for voting for yourself thousands of times. Apparently money > trolldom. You don't seem to have learned any kind of lesson.

Seriously man, how old are you? You have the emotional IQ of a 12 year old. I have never done a darn thing to you, yet you've literally given me over 100 TDs and conti ue to TD every post I make.

I could be 20% or whatever due to you and you only, but it doesn't change my life at all. At the same time your life is justified by your imagined status here. It's just freaking weird man. I'm not the root of whatever has made you so juvenile and bitter, and neither are the 9,900 other people you've given TDs. Seriously man, my 13 year old son has a higher emotional IQ than you, and he's raging with puberty hormones. What's your excuse?

flag link

I hope he gives me credit during his acceptance speech

[3]
May 28, 2022, 4:19 PM

for inspiring his post.

2022 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Cobbox on Brad Brownell: “His only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

hammer time

[2]
May 28, 2022, 7:48 PM

2022 white level member flag link

Replies: 11  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: South stand seats (CLEMSON SIDE) in upper level of lower bowl. Section UG - Row H Seats 22 and 24. ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

Tiger Boards - The Amphitheatre
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
728 people have read this post