Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Post season hopes!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,037

Post season hopes!

May 9, 2021, 9:53 PM

I think we desperately need to beat the coots Win the FSU series and the Duke series. If we do that Clemson will probably squeak in as a 3 seed somewhere. That’s the way I see it

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Post season hopes!

May 9, 2021, 10:15 PM

Agree. But hard to see that happening. Hope I am wrong.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 9, 2021, 10:32 PM

Beat South Carolina,Win 2 of 3 against FSU,then not only Win the series against Duke but sweep them at home and Win at least 2 games in the ACC Tournament in Pool Play with 1 loss coming in the final 4.Do all that and end up 30-23 and that should get the Tigers into a Regional but the question is can they do that.Just me but I feel the Tigers will have to get to 30 Wins to make the postseason.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 9, 2021, 11:08 PM

Good chance with the coots imo. Mid week starter hasn't been strong. We'll be in a tough pod since we're 5th in our division. Pitt with moving into 2nd in coastal may drop from the rankings. But we should still have 4 ranked.

I think we should sweep Duke. Last place in coastal and about like wake, but a 13-7 record of current g1 teams and we're 10-20 against q1 teams. Duke moved ahead of us so a sweep might not be so easy.

So that leaves FSU series in tala. Tall drink of water to win that series. Traditional hitters park with that funky wall. I guess they still have that. Anyway, that leaves our draw in the pod.

Should get interesting but still a lot of automatic births in regional leave few spots. Especially if USC upstate were to lose their tourney. Lots of ifs but in your scenario, I think we might make it at 29 wins.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,037
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic