Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Play the best players. Period.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Play the best players. Period.

Sep 27, 2021, 10:25 AM

I’m over the “experience” or “leadership” tags put on guys that play just because they’ve been here a while or work really hard. It’s time for the best players to see the field idc if it’s freshmen or whoever.

Tight End- Galloway has regressed. Dropped multiple passes already and missed his window. Davis Allen should start.

QB- DJ has talent but it’s not translating. He’s playing tight hence the high overthrows. Let backups get some reps and series. See if they can move the offense.

WR- We need a compact dynamic utility slot. Artavis & Amari and even Ray Ray gave us so much success from that position being quick and shifty.

Play calling- MORE QB run. Even if we stick with DJ. It keeps the defense more honest and loosens the QB up after getting hit and tackled a few times early in a game. At the end of the day it really is about execution. Even if it’s a terrible play call, you should still yield some sort of positive result.

What do y’all think some other ideas or changes should be? Let’s keep it professional and polite guys. We’re all here for the same reasons. Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Play the best players. Period.

Sep 27, 2021, 10:54 AM

More hard, brute strength. We are being beaten, shoved, and overpowered. Our weight lifting program appears to be failing us. Of course, I am speaking mainly of the offense, but improvement in weight lifting would also benefit the entire team. We have to start playing fiercely and with incredible strength. Let's start beating up on the other team for a change. How about our defense causing more fumbles and interceptions?

Re: Play the best players. Period.

Sep 27, 2021, 11:08 AM

I completely agree. I’ve made that point to my family recently. Alabama players just look different. Their strength and conditioning is next level. I feel we’re lacking in development in that area as well. Wildly overlooked in our program given football is such a physical sport.

Davis did start

Sep 27, 2021, 10:56 AM

we still looked like crap

Yes ! and ...

Sep 27, 2021, 10:57 AM

I know guys who play best in a game ...
I know guys who practiced real well but in a game, not so much ...

I was a batting practice hitter ... but once in a game, I froze .... its a psycho thing

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic