»
Topic: Personally, I feel like the two backs that have the best chance to tske it to the house
Replies: 17   Last Post: Oct 26, 2021, 10:24 PM by: Rally119®
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 17  

Personally, I feel like the two backs that have the best chance to tske it to the house

emoji_events [13]
Oct 26, 2021, 7:13 PM

Will get all of the snaps Saturday. Also, I 5hink Shipkey is like an incoming freshman basketball player that just has ti get that feeling that I belong at this level...and then his shots start dropping. As soon ad he just plays ball without that inner voice pushing him to break one...he will relax and stop tripping over his own two feet. Maybe this Saturday......

Go Tigers!

flag link

Spot on

[1]
Oct 26, 2021, 7:15 PM

Nm

2021 purple level member flag link

Re: Personally, I feel like the two backs that have the best chance to tske it to the house

[1]
Oct 26, 2021, 7:24 PM

Yup.

flag link

Re: Personally, I feel like the two backs that have the best chance to tske it to the house

[3]
Oct 26, 2021, 7:55 PM

Given enough snaps we will eventually see Mafah run right through an unfortunate corner or safety on his way to a big run. He's broken some tackles but hasn't duplicated the steamroll he showed in the spring game. It's coming. Guess Raymond Priester was the last back we've had that could punish a defense. Hope Mafah can develop into that role.

flag link

[1]
Oct 26, 2021, 8:24 PM

Well now, ETN was a punisher in his own right, and tacklers had better wrap him up down low bc, he caused as many bruises as he got!!!

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

[1]
Oct 26, 2021, 10:11 PM

Wayne Gallman delivered some big hits.

flag link

Man he ran tough. That 2015 team didn’t have a super

[1]
Oct 26, 2021, 10:18 PM

Explosive running game but man they were hard nosed. We really need to get back to running the ball like that.

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

[1]
Oct 26, 2021, 8:32 PM

James Davis beat up a few defenses.

DB23

Agreed. Shipley has had numerous

Oct 26, 2021, 7:44 PM

runs where the turf just stops him from breaking a long one. He's going to be a great one.

flag link

Re: Agreed. Shipley has had numerous

Will needs to learn to lift his knees and feet up. He will stop tripping then.

2021 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link

I hope to see some housing on Saturday. Go Tigers!

Oct 26, 2021, 8:03 PM

:)

2021 white level member flag link

What price range. I can meet you before 11.***

[1]
Oct 26, 2021, 9:07 PM

flag link

[1]
Oct 26, 2021, 8:21 PM

I believe that Shipley, and Mafah are most likely the two best RB's that's on the roster, and both are hard to put on the ground, especially if Will isn't tripping himself with nobody touching him;)

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

[1]
Oct 26, 2021, 9:48 PM

Maybe he just needs a new pair of sneakers that fit better!

flag link

[1]
Oct 26, 2021, 10:14 PM

Danny Ford's runners would just beat the crap out of opposing defenses.

flag link

[1]

yea...usually after Danny's O-line would knock the D-line into next week.

flag link

Ship is ready to break out

[1]
Oct 26, 2021, 10:16 PM

We are run blocking much better. I wish we would have been able to pound the rock on Pitt. Maybe we didn’t because Pace got dinged up.

I think he made major strides last weekend. He almost busted some nice ones.

[2]
Oct 26, 2021, 10:24 PM

Only problem being Pace is the only one to take one to the house. Mafah to me has the most upside going forward and Shipley certainly has the wheels. I really like all three backs a ton

2021 orange level member flag link

Replies: 17  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: ACC Championship
FOR SALE: Eight (8) tickets in Section 517, Row 21. Will sell all or any for $45/ticket OBO...text or call 704...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1640 people have read this post