Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Perhaps there are some things to consider
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Perhaps there are some things to consider

Sep 26, 2021, 7:32 PM

1. NCST was playing at home which in most cases is an advantage 2. They had to play their best game in a long time in order to win 3. Critical calls had to go their way 4. They had to control the clock and most importantly 5. Clemson had to play a really sub-par game All of these happened and Clemson still had an opportunity to win with the last possession!!! What does that say about their team?? The NCST coach can smoke all the cigars he wants, but he knows he is one lucky s__ b.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Perhaps there are some things to consider

Sep 26, 2021, 7:53 PM

we arent good. It's 1/3 of the season over and it looks like this is what the 2021 Tigers are. I think they are good kids who are trying but they are not good. Period. Just not good at all

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think talent is there

Sep 26, 2021, 8:02 PM

It's just out of position. We do sorely lack a possession receiver in the slot. But the OL is a jumbled mess with mainly Bockhorst out of position. I don't know who you insert at C with Rayburn hurt but get him back to RG. That moves the true freshman to a reserve role where he can catch his breath and focus on the technique. Get Ross back outside. Since the playoffs are gone move move Taylor to the slot now and get a jump on next year.

We have several round pegs in square holes. That can be addressed this season.

Re: I think talent is there

Sep 26, 2021, 8:06 PM

I probably missed it, but when is Rayburn supposed to be back?

He's playing guard. Just can't snap it yet

Sep 26, 2021, 8:19 PM

Hopefully soon. Bock is clearly struggling at C. A lot to take on with the move so late in camp and having never played there

Re: I think talent is there

Sep 26, 2021, 8:10 PM [ in reply to I think talent is there ]

I was really concerned this past August and I said to my bubby what Dabo said then...

""We have to get our best 5 players on the line",...we are in deep shirt."

It usually means we won't have the right players playing their normal position and we now see the results. We are what our record says we currently are...average at best.

Sep 26, 2021, 8:28 PM

He is still on thin ice at State. Will probably pull a TB next week and get upset by LA Tech. NCSU has got at least 3 losses coming.

Sep 26, 2021, 9:29 PM

In regards to 5. above I don’t think you can say we played sub par. That is the level we have played at every game this season so it’s more like on par.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic