GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNETs™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus TNETs™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
Parking near Clemson
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 5  

Parking near Clemson

Aug 15, 2022, 3:29 PM

Were coming from out of state. In need of possible parking options. Anything is appreciated!

flag link

For the season?

Aug 15, 2022, 3:37 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/Clemson-Football-Parking/Season-Parking-Passes-13/forsale

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link

USMC 1980-83
Camp LeJuene
Beirut, Lebanon

SC National Guard 1983-2018

I have a secret spot....

Aug 15, 2022, 3:43 PM

but I'm not telling. Best of luck!

2022 white level member flag link

Re: Parking near Clemson

Aug 15, 2022, 3:57 PM

Suggest buying a parking pass unless you want to walk miles.

flag link

Re: Parking near Clemson

Aug 15, 2022, 4:15 PM

If I understood correctly this weekend at the conference that I attended, Clemson is making some adjustments (improvements) and likely will lose a few spots to this change. Parking is a real problem and there really is no solution to it right now. When you cram 100,000 fans into a town as small as Clemson you have a big issue! When you consider all the support staff and others who are in the area other than fans, 100,000 isn’t very far off on some game days. A nice problem to have. I bet there are many who wish they had this problem. Says a lot about Clemson University and the Clemson Tigers. Enjoy the moment

flag link

C1 lot.. pay the $20 . Catch the bus to campus***

Aug 16, 2022, 8:10 AM

2022 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Geville Tiger on 2021 football season, "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Louisville
FOR SALE: I am offering two lower deck seats in Section L, Row P for only $160 each.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
966 people have read this post