»
Topic: Paging rational Clemson people
Replies: 9   Last Post: Sep 26, 2021, 3:38 PM by: cu1981fans
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

Paging rational Clemson people

[3]
Sep 26, 2021, 2:02 PM

Not the over emotional fans. I have seen so many posts talking about the state of the program as a whole and how bad it is. Can we not have some objectivity here? Yes, you win and lose as a team. But to say our whole coaching staff has major issues is baseless and ignorant.

Brent Venables and his staff have done a #### of a job. Our defense is championship caliber, assuming they had any supporting cast they would be unstoppable.

Tony Elliot has to go and our offense as a whole needs to be revamped, from the types of O linemen and wide receivers to the development of each position.

Dabo has some very hard decisions to make with his offensive staff and the timing of those changes as well as his position on the transfer portal.

But to lump the best DC in the country in with the issues is asinine and if that’s you, you clearly are over emotional or are completely illogical. Either way step back and be more observant.

military_donation.jpg flag link

Agreed, but I’ve not seen anyone calling for Venables exit.***

emoji_events [5]
Sep 26, 2021, 2:03 PM

flag link

Re: Paging rational Clemson people

[2]
Sep 26, 2021, 2:15 PM

anyone calling for Brett to be relived is an idiot. Caldwell, Pearman and likely Elliott, yeah I can get on board with all of those.

flag link

[4]
Sep 26, 2021, 2:22 PM

We're strictly talking offense here. That is what has been offensive to everyone.

2021 orange level member flag link

[3]
Sep 26, 2021, 2:20 PM

Bren Veneables is why Clemson won two natties. Defense has saved Clemson in many games. Veneables is the best coach on the team. And if Dabo ever leaves, Coach V would be a great replacement.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link

This post is crap…

[1]
Sep 26, 2021, 2:23 PM

NO ones calling out BV as a bad coach that Ive seen on any of the message boards.

flag link

[1]
Sep 26, 2021, 3:02 PM

Coach V and the D is our best group - Championship D but bewildered by one of the worst offenses in the country. Having to play 80% of the game is wearing them down.

flag link

Slow your roll. The only person calling out our defense after the game is Dabo.

Sep 26, 2021, 3:03 PM

I haven’t seen any fans here call out our defense.

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Cobbox on Brad Brownell: “His only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Some of us have been rational and consistent all along.

[1]
Sep 26, 2021, 3:18 PM

But when we pointed out obvious flaws with our offense in the past we were told to shut up and sit down. The flaws have existed for a while, we just had NFL first rounders who would out-talent the other teams. We don't have that now.

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

I grew up in Clemson and been a fan for decades

Sep 26, 2021, 3:38 PM

The closest thing I’ve seen to the current discord is when people were fed up with 3 up the middle Ford years and pretty much the whole Tommy West era.

I think it’s perfectly rational to expect change when things aren’t working. That’s what is frustrating. Personally I would like to see a QB change. It’s rational because he’s playing very poorly.

flag link

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Florida State
FOR SALE: 2 tickets West End zone section X row Q seats 33and 35, $85ea. 2 tickets West End zone section x ro...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
837 people have read this post