Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Our WR
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Our WR

Oct 17, 2021, 11:05 AM

Have benefited greatly from DW4 and T Law using their legs to get outside of the pocket to give them extra time to break separation. Honestly believe if someone could get DJ to extend plays and work hard on the zone read we could turn the offense around, just my opinion that this is the missing piece ?????

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Teams are defending us differently this year…

Oct 17, 2021, 11:23 AM

They’re dropping 8 and rushing 3. They’re daring us to run and so far we haven’t done that consistently. I may be wrong but DJ scrambling isn’t going to help get them open, there’s still more defenders than receivers. However, I do think he needs to tuck and run a lot more often.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Teams are defending us differently this year…

Oct 17, 2021, 11:29 AM

True as well, just have seen a lot of plays where the outside is open for him to extend the play and he’ll stay flat footed in the pocket staring down one receiver or taking the sack. Just watching T Law this morning brings back the memories of broken plays that him and deshaun turned into touchdowns

Oct 17, 2021, 12:01 PM

Watched Pitt's QB and NC State's QB some yesterday. They were moving in and out of the pocket based on how the defense reacted. Both looked pretty good.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2021, 12:05 PM

Exactly good QBs can make something out of nothing, I mean even if he rolls out and there isn’t any separation scramble for a yard or two. Better then settling for 3 and outs most of the game, but like I said just my opinion before the your a coot crowd shows up ?????

Oct 17, 2021, 12:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Teams are defending us differently this year… ]

I actually think DJ could be great if he would loosen up and just play the game

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic