»
Topic: Our opponents know how
Replies: 6   Last Post: Oct 16, 2021, 11:17 PM by: striperfan
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

Love Love Love!
monetization_on 1000
Quality Content
monetization_on 1000
Big Fish
monetization_on 1000
Hmm
monetization_on 1000
Flammable
monetization_on 1000
Caring
monetization_on 1000
Nom Nom Nom
monetization_on 1000
Ooo, Shiny!
monetization_on 1000
Hear ye, hear ye
monetization_on 1000
Cheers
monetization_on 1000
Bravo
monetization_on 500
Grats
monetization_on 1000
Take My Coins
monetization_on 1000
Great Idea!
monetization_on 1000
Nope
monetization_on 1000

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

Our opponents know how

Oct 16, 2021, 10:40 PM

To make DJ uncomfortable in the pocket and will continue to do that until some adjustments are made with the offensive attack. I would like to know coach Swinneys thoughts on that. I don’t see how the offense is going to improve until some serious changes are made in our approach to the running and passing game. What we are doing isn’t working and we continue to have the same game plan for each opponent. Am I wrong about this?

flag link

Re: Our opponents know how

Oct 16, 2021, 10:48 PM

Pitt coaches watched our game Friday night and if TE doesn't make some changes, they will know our play
as soon as we line up. Could be a long game for our defense once again.

2021 orange level member flag link

Oct 16, 2021, 10:53 PM

I take some comfort in knowing that coach V is in charge of the defense. I don’t think that the Pitt QB will be as effective against Clemson as he has been in previous games. This will be a great game and a real challenge for the good guys.

flag link

Oct 16, 2021, 10:49 PM

exactly. the staff is stuck since the qb has minimal skills to execute beyond the limits of the OL. The QB can't move or think like TL or DW nor throw like either one, so we are back to the OL working like they should. there has been no OL PROGRESSION at all; it's been mainly skill guys doing it all the last few years.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link

Not wrong but if they didn't change it/update it/improve it

Oct 16, 2021, 10:49 PM

with an extra week to prepare, don't really see it happening.

flag link

We have a pocket?

Oct 16, 2021, 10:54 PM

Pita pocket, gone in two gulps

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link

Just not sure how you change that much with our current

Oct 16, 2021, 11:17 PM

personnel. We don't have a mobile QB, so the QB run game is extremely limited, not to mention making something out of nothing. Don't have a slot receiver so the short, quick passing game is not there. OL struggling so protection on deeper throws is a reach. I'm positive the coaches realize this, which is why you hear them stressing actually executing the things we think we can do. Dabo will fix it in the offseason, but for this year, it's just a different game. And as much as so many disagree on here, I think the coaches are right. If we'd just start doing the things we should be doing, getting out of our own way, things would look much better. It still wouldn't be what it's been the last 5 years, but it would be a lot better

flag link

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: ACC Championship
FOR SALE: Eight (8) tickets in Section 517, Row 21. Will sell all or any for $45/ticket OBO...text or call 704...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
902 people have read this post